In-Depth First Look at Accordance 13

R. Mansfield

The upgrade from the Acc12 engine to Acc13 will be $49.90 which will provide you with an incredible fresh new look for Accordance with some amazing new features (have you seen the Sneak Peeks?!?). The modules you have purchased won't be affected; they won't need to be updated. There is a chance that you will gain a few new modules along with your update. However, that will totally depend on what you already own and how you upgrade.

Clear. for just 49.90 it will be a no-brainer. Count me in! :-)

But you made me curious about the way to upgrade, so I (possibly) get some extra modules :-)

Clear. for just 49.90 it will be a no-brainer. Count me in! :-)

But you made me curious about the way to upgrade, so I (possibly) get some extra modules :-)

It's actually not the method by which you upgrade, but rather where you start (what you already own) and what you purchase to upgrade (e.g. just the Starter, higher Collection, etc.). The actual upgrade is no different.

For example, a few new international Bibles and a commentary have been moved from higher Collections to Acc13 Starter. If all you owned was Acc12 Starter and you upgrade to Acc13 Starter, you would gain three modules. If, however, you owned the Acc12 Collections that included those 3 modules, you wouldn't gain any modules by upgrading with the Acc13 Starter.