In-Depth First Look at Accordance 13

R. Mansfield

I hope Paper got reconfigured to allow us to copy and paste into it instead of having to build an outline piece by piece in an already preconfigured outline. It’d be so much better.

I hope Paper got reconfigured to allow us to copy and paste into it instead of having to build an outline piece by piece in an already preconfigured outline. It’d be so much better.

I agree!

Bob

• 3 weeks later...

Fingers crossed for 15pt font sizes in the next release. Also it'd be nice to be able to change the Greek font.

• Like 3

You started development in 2013 of Accordance 13?  

No. Was that stated somewhere?

You started development in 2013 of Accordance 13?

Rick and Diatheke, Click on png on page 1, look at bottom left.  2013.  LOL  I am super excited about all upgrades.  I recently got Accordance and absolutely love it.  Thanks for an amazing way to Read, Study, Dig into the Word.  Thanks Accordance team for working diligently refining, upgrading, bringing amazing tools to all levels of study.   

Garrell

Edited by calton
  • Like 1

Click on png on page 1, look at bottom left.  2013.  

The file name is "Accordance 13". The encoded "%20" represents the space within the filename.

Rick and Diatheke, Click on png on page 1, look at bottom left. 2013. LOL I am super excited about all upgrades. I recently got Accordance and absolutely love it. Thanks for an amazing way to Read, Study, Dig into the Word. Thanks Accordance team for working diligently refining, upgrading, bringing amazing tools to all levels of study.

Garrell

I don’t see it. I even downloaded the image and enlarged it and don’t see a 2013 date.

I don’t see it. I even downloaded the image and enlarged it and don’t see a 2013 date.

I believe Garrell means the caption for the image in preview mode; not the image itself.

post-32273-0-24330200-1572198191_thumb.png

• Like 2

Julie, 

Yes, I know what the 2013 means.  I was just pointing out a piece of irony of the 2013 in 2019.  

Garrell

I look forward to more teasing revelations!

—Solly

I'm still waiting for the date it will be revealed as a download :-)

This is the first major update since I use Accordance.

Is it free?

Do I have to update all/certain modules for a fee?

The upgrade from the Acc12 engine to Acc13 will be $49.90 which will provide you with an incredible fresh new look for Accordance with some amazing new features (have you seen the Sneak Peeks?!?). The modules you have purchased won't be affected; they won't need to be updated. There is a chance that you will gain a few new modules along with your update. However, that will totally depend on what you already own and how you upgrade.

• Like 4

I see no Browser Icon. Hopefully this will be added.

As of beta 4, it's there. The browser icon is not part of the default toolbar but can be added.

Consider this an interim sneak peek :-)

Screen%20Shot%202019-10-28%20at%2010.51.

• Like 2

I believe Garrell means the caption for the image in preview mode; not the image itself.

2013.png

The image must’ve been modified because it’s not showing on the thread anymore nor the picture I downloaded.

Anyway, is not important. What’s important is that we’re getting closer to the new version 13’s release!

The image must’ve been modified because it’s not showing on the thread anymore nor the picture I downloaded.

I've not modified it--pinky swear.

I've not modified it--pinky swear.

Alright now, I believe you

• Like 1

Are we looking at a Thanksgiving release date?

Edited by cliff

Are we looking at a Thanksgiving release date?

Personally, I will give thanks if we release it much sooner than that.

• Like 1

Personally, I will give thanks if we release it much sooner than that.

What with the ETS & SBL/AAR conferences being held the week before Thanksgiving I can see good reasons why you would give thanks for that.

• Like 1

Smiley with a hand before the mouth:-) 

Edited by Fabian

I feel like I am watching the children search for the Afikoman during the Passover Seder. Those who know the answer keep quiet or drop hints.

• Like 6

Personally, I will give thanks if we release it much sooner than that.

Rick ... you are the biggest tease ever ...

• Like 1