ChatGPT

Dr. Nathan Parker

Somewhat amusing that several arguments used against ChatBots sound very familiar. They are essentially the same arguments I was using against Bible Research applications after attending a  demo of CD-WORD  (DTS) 1988-89. From that time forward I started looking in bible exposition for evidence of fragmented knowledge  which is the result of not reading citations in context. A new kind of exposition where the author wasn't an expert who had a firm command on the subject he was expounding. A montage of snippets from sources. I was used to reading works by authors who were well informed by decades and decades of commitment to difficult and exhaustive research. Now I was finding authors who were hyper-texting through a digital library. I have no problem with hypertext. It is valuable for people who ALSO READ BOOKS.

Edited by c. stirling bartholomew
  • Like 5

ChatGPT Capabilities
ChatGPT excels in generating boilerplate code for languages like Python and PowerShell, aiding in application development and assisting with repetitive SQL tasks. However, it struggles with functional languages like Power-BI DAX, often resulting in incorrect outputs.

Code Analysis and Brainstorming
ChatGPT proves valuable for code analysis in systems like Salesforce and Apex (Java), as well as brainstorming and idea generation. It can also assist in creating documentation, provided clear instructions are given to avoid bloated text. Overall, these capabilities have significantly saved me time.

I only cite these two topics to confirm the usefulness of Generative AI on complex problems.

Encouragement for Accordance
I urge Accordance to explore Generative AI to stay relevant. Generative AI will undeniably shape future applications, similar to the impact of cars replacing horse-drawn carriages. Embracing this change is vital for survival in a rapidly evolving market.

Adaptation to Change
Our emotions are inconsequential; only those who adapt will thrive. Accordance's clean UI and capabilities are admirable, and it would be unfortunate to see it fade due to technology fears. Similar adoption is occurring in organizations that embrace this technology seriously.

The Power of Generative AI and Search Improvement
Generative AI offers a powerful tool for Accordance, primarily through AI-based search capabilities on vast resources. By implementing an application chatbot that enables conversational search queries, Accordance can enhance the user experience and assist in finding relevant information. The more Texts and Tools you have purchased the more beneficial this would be.

The Importance of a Library Manager and Integration Suggestions
Accordance can significantly improve by incorporating a library manager to organize and provide better accessibility to purchased resources. While exploring integration options, the core focus should remain on improving search and assistance functionality. Prioritizing these aspects will elevate Accordance's current state and provide users with an enhanced experience.

Conclusion

Accordance has the potential to set a new industry standard as an advanced Bible tool.

Edited by cweber
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Mark Allison said:

If I were a preacher who had a rough week and needed to preach on Ephesians 2 in the morning, I'd definitely use ChatGPT to get me started. I just asked this of ChatGPT:

Screenshot 2023-07-15 at 5.01.41 PM.png

The more I use it, the more I like it.

• Like 1

Good comments. If you wrote this without ChatGPT, you're getting to the point where you can simulate ChatGPT content well. You could become an expert at detecting the difference between ChatGPT-generated content and human-written content. Those skills are valuable.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Nathan Parker said:

Spending more time with ChatGPT personally, I can see where there are some beneficial use cases with it when used correctly. Like any tool, one can use it for good or use it nefariously. I wouldn't think of using ChatGPT to do stuff that requires my own creative thinking (using ChatGPT on an exam or writing a paper would be a definite no-no). So far, I've found ChatGPT decent at looking up quick info, like a "search engine on steroids". 

"Search engine on steroids" is a good description. "Led by Holy Spirit inspiration" is not a good description. 🙂

:-)

I figured I'd ask the source. 😃

Prompt: Give three good arguments for why Accordance Bible Software should integrate generative AI with its software.

Response:

1. 1 Enhanced Study Tools: By integrating generative AI into Accordance Bible Software, users can benefit from advanced study tools that go beyond traditional keyword searches and concordances. Generative AI can help users discover new insights, connections, and interpretations by analyzing vast amounts of biblical text, commentaries, and scholarly works. It can generate summaries, identify patterns and themes, and provide contextually relevant suggestions for further study. This AI-powered functionality would enable users to delve deeper into the Bible and enhance their understanding of its complex themes and messages.

2. 2 Personalized Learning Experience: Integrating generative AI can provide a more personalized learning experience within Accordance Bible Software. The AI system can analyze a user's study patterns, interests, and knowledge level to tailor content recommendations, reading plans, and study guides that align with their specific needs. This personalized approach allows users to explore the Bible in a way that resonates with their individual preferences and learning style, fostering a more engaging and effective study experience.

3. 3 Cross-Referencing and Language Analysis: Generative AI can greatly assist in cross-referencing different biblical passages and conducting comprehensive language analysis. The AI system can identify interconnected themes, references, and allusions across various books and verses, enabling users to gain a holistic understanding of the Bible's teachings. Moreover, the AI's language analysis capabilities can help users explore the nuances of biblical languages, including Hebrew and Greek, by providing contextual explanations, grammatical insights, and translation suggestions. This integration would greatly enhance the research capabilities of Accordance Bible Software and empower users to delve deeper into the linguistic richness of biblical texts.

Overall, integrating generative AI with Accordance Bible Software has the potential to revolutionize biblical study by offering advanced study tools, personalized learning experiences, and comprehensive cross-referencing and language analysis. These benefits would enable users to deepen their understanding, discover new perspectives, and engage with the Bible in a more meaningful way.

Edited by Joe Weaks
  • Like 2

21 hours ago, cweber said:

I urge Accordance to explore Generative AI to stay relevant. Generative AI will undeniably shape future applications, similar to the impact of cars replacing horse-drawn carriages. Embracing this change is vital for survival in a rapidly evolving market.

Based on his posts in recent weeks on FB, Craig Rairdin, owner of PocketBible, is seriously thinking about how he can leverage his Bible software to work with AI.

Give Claude 2 a try from Anthropic. It has a huge 100K context that you can send it very large texts to summarize. It produces far superior prose. It is currently free. For anything involving analyzing documents or composing prose I think it beats GPT-4 hands down. 

https://www.anthropic.com/index/claude-2

If you are a preacher, I would not trust how well AI listens to the Holy Spirit in composing sermons. The code for that is real buggy.

• Like 3

I decided to try the free version of ChatGPT to assess its capabilities and degree of accuracy. I asked it to summarise and outline Colossians chapter 1.

It responded as follows (I haven't edited the text in any way):

Prompt: Provide a summary and outline of Colossians chapter 1

ChatGPT
Summary of Colossians Chapter 1:

Colossians chapter 1 is a letter written by the Apostle Paul to the believers in the city of Colossae. The chapter begins with Paul expressing his gratitude and prayers for the Colossian believers. He praises their faith in Christ and their love for all the saints. Paul also mentions that he has been praying for them to have a deeper understanding of God's will and to walk in a manner worthy of the Lord.

Paul then focuses on the supremacy of Christ. He describes Jesus as the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation, and the one through whom all things were created. He emphasizes that Christ existed before all things and holds everything together. Paul states that the fullness of God dwells in Christ and that through His death and resurrection, Jesus reconciled all things to Himself, making peace through His blood shed on the cross.

The Apostle Paul highlights his own role as a minister of the Gospel, proclaiming the message of Christ to the Gentiles. He shares his passion for making known the mystery that was hidden for ages but has now been revealed, which is "Christ in you, the hope of glory." Paul encourages the Colossian believers to remain steadfast in their faith, rooted and built up in Christ, and not to be swayed by persuasive arguments or human traditions.

Paul concludes the chapter by describing his sufferings for the sake of the Gospel. He explains that he rejoices in his sufferings because they contribute to the completion of what is lacking in Christ's afflictions for the sake of His body, the church. Paul sees himself as a servant of the church, commissioned by God to make the word of God fully known. He emphasizes the importance of proclaiming Christ, warning and teaching everyone with wisdom, so that all may be presented mature in Christ.

Outline of Colossians Chapter 1:

I. Introduction and Greetings (1:1-2)

II. Paul's Thanksgiving and Prayer for the Colossians (1:3-14)

A. Gratitude for their faith and love (1:3-8)

B. Prayer for knowledge and wisdom (1:9-14)

III. The Supremacy of Christ (1:15-23)

A. Christ as the image of the invisible God (1:15)

B. Christ as the firstborn over all creation (1:15)

C. Christ's role in the creation of all things (1:16-17)

D. Christ's preeminence and headship over the church (1:18)

E. Reconciliation through Christ's death and resurrection (1:19-23)

IV. Paul's Ministry and the Mystery of Christ (1:24-29)

A. Paul's sufferings for the sake of the church (1:24-25)

B. Proclaiming the mystery of Christ (1:26-27)

C. Paul's goal: Presenting everyone mature in Christ (1:28-29)

Impressive, but I hope it doesn't lead to Bible teachers, pastors, etc., relying on AI instead of the Word of God and the Holy Spirit. 

• Like 1

I just tried the same prompt in Claude 2 and it was very similar, though a bit shorter.

I tried feeding it the chapter as well but that didn't seem to change the answer significantly. Asking to include historical and contextual information did produce some interesting results. Then I asked it to produce a sermon on the chapter. "Produce a full prose sermon. Use dramatic language, pathos, ethos, and logos in persuasive arguments. Follow tradition of a Southern Baptist preacher."

Title: The Supremacy and Sufficiency of Christ

Introduction:

Brothers and sisters, we gather here today because we serve an almighty God whose majesty surpasses all human understanding. Yet there are false teachers who would lead us astray with hollow philosophies and legalistic principles that diminish the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ! I implore you now, reject these vain deceits and stand firm in the truth that Jesus Christ is supreme over all and sufficient for all who would call upon His mighty name.

I. Christ's Supremacy Over All Creation

The Bible declares that Christ is the very image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation! For by Him all things in heaven and earth were created, both visible and invisible. Every throne, dominion, ruler and authority in the universe was created by Him and for Him! He is before all things, and by His power all things hold together. Praise God that our Savior is Lord over all! Without Him nothing would exist. Can your human wisdom or legalistic rules claim such awesome power over all that we see? No! Christ alone sits exalted above every so-called authority.

II. Christ's Supremacy as Head of the Church

And this same Jesus who spoke all creation into being is also supreme over the church as its glorious head! Oh church, you have no other head but Christ. Submit yourselves to no other authority but our sovereign King. For in Christ the fullness of God Himself dwells among us. By the blood of His cross He reconciled all things to Himself, making peace through the blood of His cross. There is no other name under heaven by which we must be saved.

III. Christ's Sufficiency for Salvation and Maturity

If you have been reconciled to God, it is by Christ alone! Your hollow philosophies did not save you. Your legalistic rules did not redeem you. It was Jesus in all His fullness who made you alive in Him! So now walk in Him. Abide in Him. As you grow to know Christ more, you will grow in maturity and bear fruit in every good work. This is the gospel proclaimed by the apostles, that Christ alone is sufficient both for salvation and godliness. Philosophy and legalism cannot compare to knowing Jesus.

Conclusion:

As the hymn says, turn your eyes upon Jesus, look full in His wonderful face. Let His supremacy and sufficiency guide all your thinking. Root yourselves in Him as a tree by the waters; grow in maturity and fruitfulness by His abundant grace. Reject false teaching that would diminish our Savior. Worship Him, trust Him, obey Him all your days. Christ alone is supreme and sufficient forevermore!

Then for a contrast I had it change to Methodist mode:

Title: Christ Our All in All

Introduction:

Beloved in Christ, the winds of false doctrine blow, seeking to erode our confidence in Jesus Christ as supreme and sufficient. Voices declare we need more than Christ for fullness of life and godliness. But the Apostle Paul declares the supremacy and sufficiency of Christ for all who trust in Him! In Christ alone we are made complete.

I. Christ Reigns Supreme Over All Creation

Scripture exalts Christ as the perfect image of God, existing before time itself, through whom and for whom the whole universe was created and is sustained. As the Nicene Creed declares, “Through him all things were made.” John Wesley said of Christ, “He is Lord of all, or he is not Lord at all!” Sisters and brothers, let us submit to the loving rule and reign of the Cosmic Christ!

II. Christ Rules as Head of the Church

This same exalted Christ is head of the church. In Him the fullness of God dwells among us. By His grace poured out on the cross He reconciled humanity to the Father. We who were once far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ. There is no other foundation on which the church can stand but Christ alone. May we faithfully yield to Him as our loving Lord and Savior.

III. Christ Is All in All for Salvation and Maturity

If we are reconciled to God, it is by Christ’s mercy alone received by faith. As we grow in the knowledge of His love we mature in righteousness and bear fruit in Spirit-empowered service. The philosophies of this world cannot compare with the soul-saving power of God’s grace in Christ. John Wesley said it well: “Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: Let him be your wisdom, righteousness, sanctification, and redemption.” In Christ we are made complete!

Conclusion:

Dear friends, build your lives wholly on Jesus Christ our Lord. He alone is supreme, He alone is sufficient. Turn from voices that diminish Him. Draw daily from His grace. Yield yourselves fully to His loving reign in your hearts and lives to the glory of God. Christ is our all in all forever!

You could have a lot of fun just playing with stereotypes :) 

6 hours ago, Gordon Lyons said:

Impressive, but I hope it doesn't lead to Bible teachers, pastors, etc., relying on AI instead of the Word of God and the Holy Spirit.

It almost inevitably will, but I wouldn't blame the AI tool for it. I view the creation of AI tools as being similar to the creation of the internet. There will be those who discover ways to use the tools to revolutionize their callings and vocations with God honoring creativity. There will be others who use the tools as an outlet for their sinful vices. The tools themselves are not the cause of either outcome, but they will allow both sin and good works to be done in ways never before seen.

AI is certainly advancing at a fast pace, especially for professions that involve producing text-based content. Playing around with prompts in various AI programs, I've managed to produce full sermon manuscripts that (with a bit of editing) I could see being preached in the pulpit of most churches without anyone being the wiser. Do I think that there will be a good number of pastors/teachers who make the decision that an hour of playing around with an AI text generator and cleaning up the results is a better use of their time than countless hours spent studying and writing? Of course. I'd be willing to believe that it's already happened in many pulpits. But I would also wager that these same pastors/teachers already outsourced their studies in other ways. Sermon copying has been a practice as long as there have been preachers, and sermon ghostwriting services exist today as well. The old joke about "sermonaudio.com being most frequently accessed at 10pm on Saturday by the procrastinating pastor looking for what he would say the next morning" exists for a reason. I've seen teachers present wikipedia articles as their own work. I've found out that books I read and benefited from were removed from production by publishers for reasons of plagiarism. I guess my view of these things is that laziness has always been a temptation to preachers/teachers. What tools like ChatGPT will do is provide a new, streamlined pathway for that laziness.

But, there are also ways the tools could be used for good. Like Mark noted above, they could be a way to kickstart the preacher's thought, or provide a direction for research. Perhaps a teacher has studied a topic thoroughly and has a ton of disorganized notes and quotations. Asking for a sample teaching outline could help them begin to put disjointed thoughts into some sort of rational order.  Interestingly enough, the Biblemate program linked above refuses to produce full sermon manuscripts when prompted, citing the need for a human pastor's insight, experience, and wisdom. I'm certain the creatively lazy individual could circumvent this to get the content they seek, but I appreciate that the developer is at least trying to encourage responsible use of their tools.

My biggest question is what approach schools will take toward AI tools. I know there have been concerns about AI returning misinformation and plagiarism. I've also seen several videos on social media explaining how to use AI tools to more effectively get away with plagiarizing assignments. I wonder if academic institutions might adopt a "zero-tolerance" policy on AI tools.

• Like 4

I really like @Sean Nelson's post above☝️

And oh my gosh, I just had a brainstorm. Back when @Mark Allison and I worked for Accordance, we were discussing one day that the Accordance Outline module, and the Info Pane which uses it, did not have outlines for the books in the longer OT canon (as found in the LXX and in translations like the NRSV, SAAS, etc.). Mark and I decided to split up these missing additional books and create outlines for them. Great idea but nothing ever came of it because we were too busy with everything else we were doing. 

THIS kind of thing is the PERFECT use of AI. I just asked ChatGPT to give me a detailed outline of the Book of Tobit with references, and this is what I got back (which I've cleaned up slightly):

I. Tobit's Early Life
A. Tobit's lineage and background (Tobit 1:1-2)
B. Tobit's piety and adherence to the Law (Tobit 1:3-8)
C. Tobit's generosity and charity (Tobit 1:16-18)
D. Tobit's blindness and subsequent struggles (Tobit 2:1-10)

II. Tobit's Journey to Media
A. Tobit's financial difficulties and decision to send his son (Tobit 2:11-14)
B. Tobias' departure and meeting with Azariah (Raphael) (Tobit 5:1-6)
C. Azariah's guidance and protection on the journey (Tobit 5:16-17)
D. Tobit's prayer for his son's safe return (Tobit 10:1-4)

III. Sarah's Plight
A. Sarah's unfortunate past with seven husbands (Tobit 3:7-15)
B. Sarah's despair and decision to pray for death (Tobit 3:1-6)
C. God's response to Sarah's prayers and his plan for her (Tobit 3:16-17)

IV. Tobias' Arrival in Media
A. Tobias' meeting with Raguel, Sarah's father (Tobit 7:1-6)
B. Raguel's hesitation to give Sarah in marriage (Tobit 7:7-9)
C. Azariah's advice and assistance in the marriage proposal (Tobit 7:10-12)

V. The Demon Asmodeus
A. The demon's affliction of Sarah's previous husbands (Tobit 3:8)
B. Tobias' marriage to Sarah and the demon's return (Tobit 8:1-3)
C. Tobias' use of the fish's gall and liver to repel the demon (Tobit 8:2-3)
D. Azariah's role in binding the demon and Tobias' victory (Tobit 8:3-9)

VI. Tobit's Healing
A. Tobias' return to Nineveh with his wife and wealth (Tobit 10:9-11)
B. Tobit's anticipation and longing for his son's return (Tobit 11:1-2)
C. Raphael's instructions to Tobit for his healing (Tobit 11:7-14)
D. Tobit's restoration of sight and his praise of God (Tobit 11:15-18)

VII. Tobit's Song of Thanksgiving and Farewell
A. Tobit's gratitude and praise for God's mercy (Tobit 13:1-18)
B. Tobit's admonition to his son to honor God and care for his mother (Tobit 14:1-11)
C. Tobit's prophetic words regarding Nineveh's destruction (Tobit 14:4-7)

VIII. Tobit's Death and Conclusion
A. Tobit's final instructions and blessings to his son (Tobit 14:3)
B. Tobit's peaceful death and mourning by the family (Tobit 14:10-13)
C. Tobias' continued righteousness and long life (Tobit 14:14-15)

This could be done for each book and then the Accordance Outline module could be updated.

Attn. @David Lang

Edited by R. Mansfield
  • Like 6

AND for that matter, the same☝️could be done with other ancient titles in the Texts folder such as Enoch, the Apostolic Fathers, etc. so that they could all be represented in the Info Pane.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sean Nelson said:

It almost inevitably will, but I wouldn't blame the AI tool for it.

I agree with everything you say Sean. I accept that it could be a very useful tool if used rightly - but, unfortunately, some may see it as a means of avoiding serious prayerful study and preparation together with reliance on the Spirit of God. But such has always been the case with other innovations and other tools. Each of us who serve the Lord will one day stand before him and be judged for our faithfulness to his Word, and his service, and to how we have conducted ourselves in ministering the Word and in feeding God's people with sound teaching.

As @R. Mansfield says, this kind of tool could be used for preparing outlines, etc. I believe this would be an acceptable application of the tool. It just needs to be used with wisdom and discretion, and all information generated by AI needs to be checked thoroughly for Biblical accuracy.

• Like 2

A casual reading of the outline of Tobit didn't set off any immediate alarms about an alien "world view" embedded in ChatGPT. The AI gurus are according to some accounts "space aliens" with no concern about the impact AI has on the human race.

Elon Musk's account of his falling out with Larry Page was over the issue of humanity. Musk was concerned about making AI safe for the human race. Page according to Musk didn't care about that. The idea that "information" (an abused word) can be value neutral is ridiculous. Nothing presented in human language escapes the "framework" of the culture where that language is spoken. Musk appears to be some sort of humanist but what sort I wouldn't venture to speculate.

I have no idea what kind of framework Larry Page operates within. I think "trusting"  ChatGPT is reckless. It appears to be the product of people who operate from some manner of post-humanism. C.S. Lewis speculated on what this would look like in the "Abolition of Man."

The assumptions embedded under the disguise labeled as information need to be ruthlessly interrogated. ChatGPT is guilty until proven innocent. C. S Lewis depiction of the N.I.C.E. in That Hideous Strength serves as a warning.

15 minutes ago, c. stirling bartholomew said:

...Never the less I think "trusting"  ChatGPT is reckless. It appears to be the product of people who operate from some manner of post-humanism...

Maybe, but it did a heckuva job outlining Tobit, one of my favorite books of the Bible 🙂 

• Like 1

Good points!

1 hour ago, R. Mansfield said:

Maybe, but it did a heckuva job outlining Tobit, one of my favorite books of the Bible 🙂 

I didn't immediately detected anything objectionable in the Tobit outline. I don't have the qualifications for evaluating.

Yesterday  I submitted a question to some AI query platform.

I asked an intentionally vague open ended question about Ezra Pound and Jane Fonda.

The response did not include one point of contact between Ezra Pound and Jane Fonda. Both Fonda and Pound were engaged in public discourse on behalf of an enemy of the USA during an armed conflict. No mention of this was ever made. It seemed to me that this oversight wasn't  accidental. Ezra Pounds incarceration at St. Elizabeth's hospital for the criminally insane was a huge issue in his life. The treatment of Pound compared to the treatment of Fonda was a public display of criminal justice bending to the prevailing narrative in the culture. Fonda was on the side of the prevailing narrative and she got away with it. Pound was at St. Elizabeth's hospital while I was living two blocks from Oxon Hill Farm which was used by St. Elizabeth's and we used to get warnings of escaped inmates from the farm. 

It isn't always what is said that matters in a response to an AI query. It can be what is NOT said. We live in a culture where ignoring injustice is a major issue. I talked yesterday to an 18 year old man who summed up the prevailing culture in America in 2023: It is a lie. Elon Musk named his AI project TruthGBT.

9 minutes ago, c. stirling bartholomew said:

The response did not include one point of contact between Ezra Pound and Jane Fonda.

I just typed in "Ezra Pound and Jane Fonda." ChatGPT gave me this:

Ezra Pound and Jane Fonda are two distinct figures from different fields and eras.

Ezra Pound: Ezra Pound (1885-1972) was an influential American modernist poet, critic, and editor. He was a key figure in the early 20th-century literary movement known as Imagism, which emphasized clarity, precision, and directness in poetry. Pound was also a significant promoter and mentor of other prominent poets, such as T.S. Eliot and William Carlos Williams.

However, Pound's legacy is somewhat controversial due to his actions during World War II. He openly expressed support for Benito Mussolini's fascist regime in Italy and was even charged with treason for his radio broadcasts supporting the Axis powers. After the war, he was arrested by the U.S. military, declared mentally unfit to stand trial, and spent over a decade in St. Elizabeths Hospital in Washington, D.C. Despite his troubled past, Pound's contributions to modernist poetry remain highly regarded in literary circles.

Jane Fonda: Jane Fonda is an American actress, political activist, and fitness guru, born on December 21, 1937. She rose to fame in the 1960s and 1970s as an actress, starring in numerous films, including "Barbarella," "Klute," and "Coming Home," for which she won two Academy Awards for Best Actress.

Throughout her career, Fonda has been actively involved in various political and social causes. She became a vocal opponent of the Vietnam War and earned criticism from some who perceived her actions as unpatriotic. In 1972, she made a controversial visit to North Vietnam, which earned her the nickname "Hanoi Jane" and fueled the perception that she was sympathetic to the North Vietnamese regime.

Despite the controversies, Jane Fonda continued to engage in activism over the years, focusing on issues such as environmentalism, women's rights, and social justice. She has remained an influential figure in both the entertainment industry and political activism.

In conclusion, Ezra Pound and Jane Fonda are two distinct figures known for their contributions in the fields of literature and acting, respectively, but they come from different periods and have faced different controversies in their lives.

Edited by Mark Allison
  • Like 2

Could an AI system be used to create new Accordance modules from etexts? Train it by feeding it existing module files and their original etexts. Even if not perfect, maybe it could save a lot of development time.

I don't know if it's using any AI, but Logos has a neat search in beta. https://beta.app.logos.com/search?kind=semantic&resources=allResources&syntax=v2

I just added it to my Accordance, putting it in External Websites:D

Name: Logos Search (Beta)

Link: https://beta.app.logos.com/search?kind=semantic&q=***&resources=allResources&syntax=v2 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Daniel L said:

Could an AI system be used to create new Accordance modules from etexts? Train it by feeding it existing module files and their original etexts. Even if not perfect, maybe it could save a lot of development time.

Not sure, but we are working on ways to speed up module development of some etexts.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Daniel L said:

I don't know if it's using any AI, but Logos has a neat search in beta. https://beta.app.logos.com/search?kind=semantic&resources=allResources&syntax=v2

I think that's a web version of the same search engine on their Desktop app (at least that's what it does for me). It's useful to have in the Accordance Web Browser though. :-)