NT Use of OT (Carson/Beale) PE/Apocr. hyperlinks

Andrew Patterson

NT Use of OT has been an awesome resource. It would be even more awesome if y'all went back through it and hyperlinked all the Qumran, Pseudepigripha, etc., references. It seems like some are, and some are not. Just asking for a module update! Thanks! :)

P.S.: I didn't know where to throw this request; where should module update/fix requests go?

8 hours ago, Andrew Patterson said:

NT Use of OT has been an awesome resource. It would be even more awesome if y'all went back through it and hyperlinked all the Qumran, Pseudepigripha, etc., references. It seems like some are, and some are not. Just asking for a module update! Thanks! :)

P.S.: I didn't know where to throw this request; where should module update/fix requests go?

This is probably fine, though you could also send in the request when you submit an error correction report. I'll see what we can do about updating these links asap.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 4/27/2022 at 6:39 AM, Mark Allison said:

This is probably fine, though you could also send in the request when you submit an error correction report. I'll see what we can do about updating these links asap.

Got it. Thanks, Mark!

Also, I *would* submit more error correction reports, but they always try to open in Outlook, which I don't use. Is there a workaround?

23 minutes ago, Andrew Patterson said:

Also, I *would* submit more error correction reports, but they always try to open in Outlook, which I don't use. Is there a workaround?

Do you mind my asking what email you use? If it's something like Gmail, there are instructions online for switch your default to that or other email clients. 

24 minutes ago, Andrew Patterson said:

Got it. Thanks, Mark!

I guess you have to check xor settings of your computer. What do you have set as standard e-mail app?

3 hours ago, R. Mansfield said:

Do you mind my asking what email you use? If it's something like Gmail, there are instructions online for switch your default to that or other email clients. 

do use Gmail. I'll see if I can find those instructions. 

3 hours ago, Fabian said:

I guess you have to check xor settings of your computer. What do you have set as standard e-mail app?

I have Outlook set, but I don't use it. I keep it around in case I change my mind haha

• Like 1

In case anyone else needs help with this:

For Windows:

1. In default apps, set MAILTO default to your web browser (I chose Chrome).

2. In browser settings, under Site Settings, make sure "Allow sites to ask to use protocol handlers" is enabled

3. Open Gmail; it should pop up and ask if you want to allow it to open email links

3b. If it doesn't, do this.

4. Select yes.

Tested, it is working now. Thanks @R. Mansfield and @Fabian!

• Like 3

Thanks for sharing what you learned! I am sure it will help others with the same issue.