instant details parsing

Kristin

I have a sort of basic Instant Details question.

I was at @Abram K-J's webinar which I found really helpful, so I figured I would watch one of the recordings he mentioned. While doing so, I realized that he is able to see Hebrew parsing in the Instant Details while only having an English text open, and I am not sure how he is doing this.

On my end, I see the first parsing only under the ESV, but the parsing for HMT-W4 I only see if I open the Hebrew as a parallel. I have looked under Instant Details and checked every option to see if something would make it appear, but I am not able to reproduce this.

Any clarification how this is done would be appreciated.

Kristin

144394498_Bildschirmfoto2022-01-12um13_33_09.thumb.png.ea6c49f7fabd1ad6672d93a9d0101898.png

Hi @R. Mansfield,
I think I have it set as you have it, apart from the ESV. I will post a picture of what my settings look like just in case I am missing something.

Kristin

1588462585_Bildschirmfoto2022-01-12um13_50_27.png.7f5f2fe54feb860e4bf7009eb144a5b7.png

If the Instant Details box is to small below, then the Hebrew parsing is right not below.

Just now, Fabian said:

If the Instant Details box is to small below, then the Hebrew parsing is right not below.

Yes, that is a possibility, too. 

@R. Mansfield, in my Instant Details everything is checked. I can post a pic if you want it, but every box is checked.

@Fabian, thanks for the idea, but that did not resolve it and it is still not showing.

@Fabian, I see the first set of Instant Details (as in the picture above) but it does not include the parsing from the Hebrew). So it is the same as the picture.

As far as I know the parsing comes with the Hebrew text. Try to delete and reinstall it.

Hi @Fabian, The parsing on the Hebrew is fine. If I scroll over a Hebrew word I see the all the Hebrew parsing in the screenshot.

Have you tried to use another Bible instead of the ESV in the preferences? You can go then back to the ESV. Or the Hebrew Bible. 

Edited by Fabian
  • Like 2

Hi @Fabian,

That fixed it. :) I had noticed that in the Webinar Abram had his set to the NRSV, so I changed my compare to that also and now it is working. So then I went back to the compare and put it back to the ESV, and it is still working. So apparently it just needed to be woken up.

Thank you again.

Kristin

• Like 2