Dagesh Hidden on Final Chaf's

blgriffin83

I still think the Hebrew text needs to be updated so that it properly displays the dagesh 

• Like 2

Just as a little aside, the CONSTRUCT searches are amazingly powerful and more predictable than search bar searches. I now prefer them for anything slightly more than a simple search. And they are fun!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Kudos to the Accordance team. I’ve used Accordance from its earliest days and I’m still learning its powerful features. We keep asking more and more of it and even though they are overwhelmed by constant requests and bug fixes, it seems like they find a way to improve an already great product. Keep up the good work. It is appreciated.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, mbcvida said:

I’ve used Accordance from its earliest days and I’m still learning its powerful features. We keep asking more and more of it and even though they are overwhelmed by constant requests and bug fixes, it seems like they find a way to improve an already great product.

I toldly agree! I think sometimes 'we' end users forgot that Accordance/Oak Tree is a rather small company (that is short on staff) compared some the other Software companies out there. I think it is amazing (maybe even a miracle) that Accordance/Oak Tree has accomplished as much as they have and gained a bit of fame, too. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 2/18/2024 at 2:45 PM, Brian K. Mitchell said:

I toldly agree! I think sometimes 'we' end users forgot that Accordance/Oak Tree is a rather small company (that is short on staff) compared some the other Software companies out there. I think it is amazing (maybe even a miracle) that Accordance/Oak Tree has accomplished as much as they have and gained a bit of fame, too. 

I'd like to chime in here, as a sometime contractor for Accordance I have been constantly amazed at the quality and quality of Oaktree's output. Oaktree have a very small staff - last I heard less than 30 full time employees. Amazing they can do what they do. Great kudos to Roy, Helen and Joel Brown, and the current development team ( @Silas Marrs I am looking at you!)

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
On 2/15/2024 at 6:00 PM, Dr. Nathan Parker said:

I've also asked management.

And, the word back is....?  Regarding version 3.0 update for the HMT-W4.

• Like 1

We're checking on it, but I don't have an update yet. I'll be in a meeting today. I'll see if we have any status on it.