Accordance Won't Open after Sonoma 14.3 Update - Dark Mode Problem?

David Garrison

5 hours ago, Lawrence said:

@Chris Heard

1. If you don't have an issue with your print servers on campus or don't use the campus printers, it is unlikely that you would cause a problem for others just by staying with the old OS version (check with your university's IT department to make sure).

@Lawrence Thanks for the suggestions! Sorry I didn’t make myself clear. I myself cannot print from my computer, and the only solution IT has given me is to upgrade Sonoma to 14.3.

I decided to go ahead and upgrade Sonoma, after reading on this thread that multiple people are running 14.0.8 on Sonoma with no issues. So far I have not had any difficulties with Accordance. If I start having trouble, I’ll pick up on the second part of your reply.

Gratefully,

Chris

• Like 1

I'm beta testing a release of 14.0.9 that has resolved the issues I've been experiencing in Sonoma 14.3. We're putting it through a final round of testing, then it should be ready for a release.

@Dr. Nathan Parker I have since upgraded to Sonoma 14.3 and Accordance 14.0.9 and things are mostly going fine. I still get occasional crashes when using the VERB tag dialogue box, but that’s a longstanding pre-Sonoma issue for me.

Thanks! Feel free to report those crash reports, and we can look into them further sometime.