cross reference in NKJV with strongs

Manna2023

Anyway to get a larger image of the center column? I guess we could ask the publisher. I could see if any of that is in my copy. It doesn't look like it is.

From memory, accordance used to get a hard copy of the volumes you sell as i remember them being reorganised a few years ago before a webinar so you may want to check out the hard copy in the office. 

True. I'm a remote worker, but I'll have someone in the office check. Thanks for that!

Ive just run a few very basic searches in google and been looking at likely hits. So it will be useful for someone in the office to check your hard reference copy. 

This is the screenshot from the logos site. To me, just as in the previous screenshot and description, this also shows a column with what look like cross references.

On this site, there is also a launch video on youtube near the bottom of the page and they talk about references about 4 minutes in. 
https://www.hopeshop.com/products//Andrews-Study-Bible-Lge-Print

just running a google search on something with a larger screen than my ipad should make it easier for you to read. 
But it really looks like the coloured columns with all the scripture references are missing in the accordance module. You may already have them or you may need to follow up with the publisher.

97FB479A-7977-43BA-8A17-AB246A5A7A38.jpeg

Edited by ukfraser

Thanks! I can't find those references in the Accordance copy at all. Looks like they are not in ours at the moment.