cannot install Orthodox Study Bible on new laptop

Brian Phillips

@R. Mansfield I did contact orders@accordancebible.com yesterday, but no response yet. I sent a postscript, as I do have the full OSB bundle (including SAAS) and the full NKJV (and notes). I just do not see SAAS + NKJV NT in the Combined Resources.

5 minutes ago, Michael J. Bolesta said:

...I just do not see SAAS + NKJV NT in the Combined Resources.

It's not in Combined Resources. It will be in the Texts folder of your Library.

image.png.c990657d2da3c67a4cd4e385587c43b1.png

@R. Mansfield thank you for clarifying. I do not have English Orthodox Bible (SAAS + NKJV) in my Texts folder of my Library. I do have OSB, the two reading plans, NKJV, NKJV Notes.

On the Accordance website under My Account>Library I do find this:

Screenshot2023-07-06at11_22_32AM.thumb.png.06a690d9d68d6df89e138e43215b7ba9.png

Right. They do not list the EOB because the NKJV license was not included from Thomas Nelson. I asked for an official combined text when I worked for the company for anyone who already had a license to the NKJV. But I don't think the ordering system is set up to include it if you already have the NKJV or not include it if you don't. Therefore, you have to ask for it. 

In the release announcement, I wrote the following: 

We are also making available a new combined text, the English Orthodox Bible, that includes the SAAS Old Testament and the NKJV New Testament. This is a free upgrade to those who already own the NKJV or NKJVS and purchase the Orthodox Study Bible. As a combined Bible text covering both Testaments, it provides a complete English text companion for the OSB.

There is a link to the product page for the English Orthodox Bible in that quote above, but it was broken in the move to the new website in 2020. Perhaps @Sean Nelson could fix it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1