14.0.5 ETA

Leopold Green

Hi Nathan

Any idea when 14.0.5 might be released and any hint of what might not be in it so we don't get expectations unduly raised?

For me being able to solve the formatting issue (changing font etc.) I raised here would be no.1

I think getting to some sort of road map which we can share would really help those who still have issues with v.14

• Like 5

I’ve been testing something that will make it into 14.0.5, so we’re getting closer. I don’t have an official ETA at the moment. I still need to find out about text pane customizations and where we’re at on that. I may be able to find out tomorrow.

Are you on the beta tester list? We do post info to beta testers once we have a beta of each update available to them.

• Like 1

The latest update I have is the programmers are still working on 14.0.5, and that we are working on some major corrections. I don’t have an ETA on the release yet and on the text pane customization. Coming up I should have a better update on if text pane customization fixes are getting into this update or a future one.

• Like 1

“I tell you the truth: some are posting here who will not taste death until 14.0.5 is released.”

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

10 minutes ago, Abram K-J said:

“I tell you the truth: some are posting here who will not taste death until 14.0.5 is released.”

Abram won the internet today, lol. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/5/2023 at 2:07 PM, Nathan Parker said:

Are you on the beta tester list? We do post info to beta testers once we have a beta of each update available to them.

How does one become a beta tester? 

4 hours ago, Gary Pauley said:

How does one become a beta tester? 

One asks, gets an email invitation, corresponds, then I guess one waits until let in.

Edited by Lawrence

On 3/5/2023 at 8:07 PM, Nathan Parker said:

Can I apply to become a beta tester Nathan?

@Gary Pauley @Leopold Green If you’re interested in becoming beta testers, DM me and let me know, and I’ll see what we’d need to do to add you in.