LEH Septuagint Lexicon in LXX Bundle Versus Stand Alone Version of the LEH

Louis Lapides

I purchased the  LXX Advanced Studies Add-on Bundle a year or so ago. It included in it the LEH Septuagint Lexicon (3rd Edition). However, in the Accordance store today, I see another LEH Septuagint Lexicon for $99.90. Is this latter copy of LEH the same as the one in the LXX Add-On Bundle?

When I put the $99.00 LEH in the cart to purchase it, the cart did not say I already own this module which is what usually pops up when I try to buy something I already own. Perhaps someone can untangle my confusion. Is the $99.00 version of LEH an upgrade to the version that comes in the LXX Advanced Studies Add-On Bundle? 

I surely don’t want to purchase another copy of a module I already have.  

Edited by Louis Lapides
  • Like 1

I am not an expert but Assuming you are talking about this https://www.accordancebible.com/product/lxx-advanced-studies-add-on-bundle/ , And you paid about $319, I think it is the same leh3, there are two ways to check on the store

1: if you go to the lexicon and scroll down, you will see all the packages it is included in

2: if you go to the package and scroll down you will see all the items included in the package and their costs. 

you can always contact sales to be sure. 

if you look at your lexicon when you open it, check its leh3. It is strange that it doesnt say you already own it but there are a few bugs on the web site and this sounds like one. 

7F9D7BAD-74D1-4663-AC9B-311E46A2DAFC.png

17B1D627-7DCC-4694-B6AA-C96EC9855D6A.png

Edited by ukfraser
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@ukfraser thanks for the advice you offered. I will check that out. Yes, there may be a bug in the Accordance store. I tried to compare the copy of LEH that I have and the one presently being offered in the store, and could find no major differences. However, the store did not flag me stating I already own this product. That’s what threw me off. 

I’ll do some additional digging. But I think you may be right about me discovering a bug in the store. I wonder if this is happening with other products? 

• Like 1

It typically happens to me when a single product that is part of a package appears as a sale item not part of a package. My current Tuesday morning routine is to view the sale items, then note items of interest, open the store information page, check ownership info on the store page, add to checkout basket, and then check my library for possible ownership by comparing author, title, copyright date, and version number. Many times I find items I own have gotten to the purchase stage. I have never been curious enough to see if the purchase of a currently owned item would actually go through. 

—Joseph 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Solly said:

My current Tuesday morning routine is to view the sale items, then note items of interest, open the store information page

I have to make my coffee first! THEN check the sales page. 

Edited by ukfraser
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

@Louis Lapides definitely contact sales if you need clarification on not double-purchasing something. If you accidentally double-purchase something, customer service can take care of it for you.

If you find any potential bugs in the store, definitely let us know. We’ve found a couple of bugs ourselves we’re hunting down how to resolve them.

• Like 1