14.0.2 User Tool shows contents of a different User Tool

Lorinda H. M. Hoover

Mac Monterey, Accordance 14.0.2

This is a weird one, and I don't think it will be easy to reproduce, but I thought I should mention it.

I had a two zone workspace; in one zone a few tabs were open, including a User Tool names "Grinch Advent". I used this workspace last week, then at some point between late last week and today, quit Accordance.  When I restarted Accordance this morning, that workspace opened--as it should, given my settings, which reopen the last session.  So far so good.

Where it gets weird is when I clicked on the tab for the "Grinch Advent" user tool: when I did so, it showed the contents of a completely different User Tool, namely one of my Narrative Lectionary user tools. The tab name still clearly said "Grinch Advent," but the contents of the tab were that of the other user tool.

I clicked a different tab in that zone, and then clicked back to the Grinch Advent tab, but with the same results.

I was able to fix things by closing the Grinch Advent Tab, and reopening it from the User Tools file.  (At least, I think that's where I opened it from)

Note that I have had some other wonkiness with opening User Tools, including this particular one, which I reported in this thread