Accordance 14 Videos

Diatheke76

When will we see A14 demo videos?

Thanks!

@Diatheke76,

I think you are referring to something more comprehensive than that 5 min video Linda put out a few days ago. In which case, before Rick left, he said that there was going to be a 2 hour Webinar in December, but I don't think we have a more concrete date beyond this month.

Kristin

• Like 1

I also made some Accordance 14 videos during the beta. I’m showing them to Richard Perry to see if I need to re-do them now that Accordance 14 has released or if they can be used as is. If all works out, either those might be put online, or I could always whip up fresh ones now that Accordance 14 has released.

What! Rick Mansfield left? Like, left Accordance? Or a vacation? 

47 minutes ago, Diatheke76 said:

What! Rick Mansfield left? Like, left Accordance? Or a vacation? 

• Confused 1

The webinars this past week focused mainly on the Word Study feature. I look forward to a more stable 14 so I can work with it.

Edited by Michael J. Bolesta

Accordance marketing likes some of the videos I made during the beta. I’m not personally releasing them yet in case marketing prefers that I record some revised ones now that Accordance 14 has publicly released. If they recommend I personally release the videos, I will. I also gave them permission to use them in marketing material. They’re brief, but they highlight the main features in 14 without being fluffy.

• Like 1

There is an Accordance video available for v. 14 on YouTube now: 

• 2 weeks later...

Accordance Marketing liked my Accordance 14 videos and recommended them to be released to the public, so I’ll work on that after the new year. I’ll wait until after the new year, since by then I should also be allowed to add them to Accordance’s official video channels. 🙂 

• Like 4

Nathan, I look forward to your videos!

—Joseph

• Like 2