v. 14 Compilation of Bugs on Windows

glassey

Paul Meiklejohn started a Mac thread about bugs found because someone has asked if there was a single area that listed concerns and bugs for that those considering installing v.14 could look at... 

I thought this was a good idea (as well) for Windows.  It would be helpful if we could just keep to bug reporting rather than have debate around the issues, as other threads are doing that already: 

• Like 1

• Text preference issues
  • Dark mode ribbon items too dark -  thread
Edited by glassey
more descriptive
  • Like 3

When a workspace is closed and has changes, but the user clicks "no" (not to save), it is still saved.

Under 'Help' -- Going to accordance.bible errors giving a CNAME Cross-User Banned from Cloudflare.

Not sure if it is a typo 'accordance.bible' fails in FIrefox with the same error.

If I type accordancebible.com into Accordance's internal browser, it works as expected.

Sometimes, Accordance opens outside of the monitors. It shows up in the tray as running but is not visible on the monitors. I found that if I hover over the Accordance icon in the tray and then right click on the little window that appears above it, I have some options, one of which is to "maximize". Clicking on that seems to bring it on to the monitor

The "Import User Tool" feature doesn't seem to be working for me. I have some text files I obtained from www.ccel.org. After going through the process of using the tool to import the file, the result is consistently the same-- a 12kb file that, when I select and open it from "My Tools" is blank. This was working fine under 13.4.2. Thank you.

I wish to second the dark mode ribbon being too hard. But I love the looks of the dark mode. 

I am playing with the phrasing, and it seems it may have been fixed, but I will check it again as I go through my studies. Thanks. 

As mentioned, the icons in the dark mode are pretty hard to see.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Erhard said:

As mentioned, the icons in the dark mode are pretty hard to see.

Agreed