Is there a video tutorial in depth to show how exactly to use the syntax tool?( I might be thinking of the construct tool)

rpavich

All seems to be working for me too Donald. It would be good to see your search line.

and, what exact analytics are you trying to use?

7 hours ago, Ken Simpson said:

All seems to be working for me too Donald. It would be good to see your search line.

and, what exact analytics are you trying to use?

Thank you @Dr. Nathan Parker and @Ken Simpson. Here's what I'm doing. As you can see, "show chapters" does nothing, nor does "customize display" when I use the menu command (once again, the "comm. + t" shortcut works, but that's not the issue).

When I  do these exact things it works perfectly for me.

Screenshot2024-02-09at19_14_37.thumb.png.65c2bf506be4c072378e8d3bf97a5032.png

You might need to talk to tech support and see if it's a peculiarity in your system.

Sorry I can't help more than that I don't think. Everything on yours that doesn't work, does work here.

Are you on silicon or intel?

I am using the rc2 that came out this morning, so maybe that too?

Thank you @Ken Simpson. Did you try this specifically limiting the search to psalms? That's where I encountered the bug, not in connection with other books.

As a reminder @mbcvida also mentions the problem with the menu in a post on this same question (see above): "I find the same issue -- command-t will bring up display choices, but 'customize display' does not seem to work on bar chart or analysis graph, but does work on chart, concordance, analysis"

I have the problem with bar chart, table chart, and pie chart (customize display)

Edited by mbcvida

The Command+T Issue will be fixed in 14.0.9.

• Like 1