Possible to add audio control?

Chun Kit Chris Wong

Hi there,

Would it be possible to add audio control (speed: 1x .75x .5x) so that I can slow down the speed of the greek NT Audio?

Thanks,
Chris

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1+

This has been requested on multiple threads.

I pray it is a feature of the much anticipated Accordance 14!

• Like 1

Rick Mansfield, are you listening?

😄

• Haha 1

🦗🦗🦗

@Michael J. Bolesta Rick may be quiet, but according to the follow tracker, his eye is on the sparrow of this thread

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

@Nathan Parker I am reviving this request. I understand that resources are directed to bringing Accordance 14.x up to speed, but this is still a feature that has been requested multiple times in multiple threads.

In particular, the native Hebrew speakers in the audio OT sometimes talk very fast. It would be a boon for those of us studying Hebrew to hear the text a bit slower.

Please place this request in the appropriate place, now that you are organizing such things. Thank you very much! The LORD bless you and keep you.

Thanks! I’ve ensured this has been added to the feature request list to look into!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Michael J. Bolesta said:

@Nathan Parker I am reviving this request. I understand that resources are directed to bringing Accordance 14.x up to speed, but this is still a feature that has been requested multiple times in multiple threads.

In particular, the native Hebrew speakers in the audio OT sometimes talk very fast. It would be a boon for those of us studying Hebrew to hear the text a bit slower.

Please place this request in the appropriate place, now that you are organizing such things. Thank you very much! The LORD bless you and keep you.

Plus 10 on this one! 🙂

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 2/23/2023 at 6:18 PM, Mike Atnip said:

Plus 10 on this one! 🙂

Totally agree!

• Like 1

Agree in the past I could not follow the Hebrew and now that I have moved on to Greek, I find that it can be too fast!
Have consistency between Greek and Hebrew Audio.

Which means the choice to play a verse and then stop (Ala the current Hebrew Audio)

Or continue on to the next verse/verses until the end of the chapter (Ala the current Greek Audio)

The time display on the audio control has disappeared so that the workaround which I once had to this issue has gone.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Gary Raynor said:

Have consistency between Greek and Hebrew Audio.

Which means the choice to play a verse and then stop (Ala the current Hebrew Audio)

Consistency would be most welcome; with the Greek Audio having the same control (verse) as the Hebrew Audio.