Hebrew User Bible that allows different fonts ?

Accordance Enthusiast

I have tried making Hebrew user Bibles dozens of times but mine are always stuck on Yehudit. I want to use various fonts to display the Hebrew text, like the Aleppo codex font.

I have tried adding Unicode characters but with no success... I do not have access to Accordance 11...

Is it possible to have a pointed and accented Hebrew text in Unicode format for Accordance?

I'll attach the file I'm trying to upload so others can try uploading it if they want to.

I would greatly appreciate any help,

Shalom.

BHS + unicode3.txt

Did you follow the steps I laid out for you in the other post (Accordance doesn't remember where to find a file), to download the "UHB" (Unpointed Hebrew Bible) that is already in unicode?  Or are you trying to do something unrelated to that post?

Earlier Accordance 12 should work too. The change to the Yehudit font came on 12.3. AFAIK.

Mmmmh. We were able to download an older Versions by change the URL. But it seems this doesn't work anymore. 

My solution for your problem (and TYA's) is to add an invisible character https://invisible-characters.com . For example https://invisible-characters.com/200B-ZERO-WIDTH-SPACE.html here 1785938035_Bildschirmfoto2022-05-17um10_55_49.thumb.png.b71e978bd612c100d181406134f1f46b.png

Also delete the last empty line. 

May you also change the 673044818_Bildschirmfoto2022-05-17um10_57_39.png.8429d33931564ef6faadf9c61059d739.png to [ ] ( ) { } or so.

Now you can give them unique names Hebrew Bible Aleppo, Hebrew Bible SBL, etc. and import every one. You can then change the font of each and save it as permanent. 

It works by me. Hopefully by your to

BHSunicode().txt

Some bugs by increase  or decrease the font. If you make it bigger or smaller the bug is away.

1309849058_Bildschirmfoto2022-05-17um15_35_11.thumb.png.3de1e433c242ee72191ce019b3b99c9d.png

And some other bugs. For example 2Sam 23:35.

Have you seen this bug report? This is not fixed. 

May this is related to the errors reported 

Edited by Fabian

If you import your Hebrew Bible as it comes out Yehudit and then compare it with HMT-W4 you see some differences. You can run the list.

17 hours ago, TYA said:

Did you follow the steps I laid out for you in the other post

Hi TYA, yes and thank you so much for the explanation. It worked!

But now I want to make a POINTED user bible that will allow various fonts.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Fabian said:

It works by me. Hopefully by your to

WOW! it worked! thank you so very much!

Shalom

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Anonymous said:

WOW! it worked! thank you so very much!

Shalom

Great. But have you seen the Bible you uploaded has bugs. 

Fabian

16 hours ago, Fabian said:

But have you seen the Bible you uploaded has bugs. 

Yes, I did, but I'm not worrying about that right now.

I can view an Accordance Hebrew Text next to it to see any differences.

Shalom