Last Accordance Update for IOS

pbp

I have no idea if this happens only to me. But the Atlas files do not install on IOS.

At the end of the installation the app crashes and nothing is installed. I have no idea if Atlas is now supported. But in the Easy Install the files appear anyway.

On both my iOS devis[c’è is the same issue.

pbp

The atlas and the timeline has never worked on iOS.   (Although the latest update suggested it will work with all modules). 

So, why the propose to install it... the modules shouldn't appear in the install list as it was before...

Thank you for the clarification, anyway.

This may be a bug. They were supposed to remain hidden. @Mike Garrity may want to make note of this.

• Like 1

Yes, the same thing is happening on my Iphone in iOS, I am seeing the timeline and associated features showing up as available options for Easy Install.  See attached picture for reference. @R. Mansfield @Mike Garrity

IMG_0852.PNG

Edited by matthewrini
  • Like 1

On 5/6/2022 at 10:36 AM, pbp said:

I have no idea if this happens only to me. But the Atlas files do not install on IOS.

At the end of the installation the app crashes and nothing is installed. I have no idea if Atlas is now supported. But in the Easy Install the files appear anyway.

On both my iOS devis[c’è is the same issue.

pbp

Thank you for the feedback, it looks like it is a regression in the app (not on the server) and will be fixed in next app update.

7 minutes ago, Mike Garrity said:

Thank you for the feedback, it looks like it is a regression in the app (not on the server) and will be fixed in next app update.

Or all modules are supported in the next update, then there is no need for....