New catagory

Pastor Jonathan

Could we have a catagory for videos and have all the videos on the forum as well? I know where they are on the website but posting here can also help members and visitors as alike. 

Plus with the communication ability here, questions about the video can be asked and answered faster and another great reference can be added. 

Gee, Mark. You still on Accordance v5? I suggest upgrading to 13. Lots of new and good features added. 😀

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, Pastor Jonathan said:

Could we have a catagory for videos and have all the videos on the forum as well? I know where they are on the website but posting here can also help members and visitors as alike. 

Plus with the communication ability here, questions about the video can be asked and answered faster and another great reference can be added. 

It's not a bad idea, but not one I want to implement at the moment for a number of reasons. (1) I don't even currently have the regular video page completely up to date with the newest videos, although it's on my todo list for the week. (2) You can already link to any of our videos at YouTube or Vimeo and post a question in what would probably be a more specific section to the topic of the video. (3) We really don't want our forums to expand to too many sections because too many subjects can be confusing. We added a section for webinars and eAcademy recently, which was probably the first new section in years.

15 minutes ago, Larry Wing said:

Gee, Mark. You still on Accordance v5? I suggest upgrading to 13. Lots of new and good features added. 😀

The question is whether he's on early version 5 that was the last version on the classic Mac OS or the later v. 5 that ran in carbon on Mac OS X?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, R. Mansfield said:

It's not a bad idea, but not one I want to implement at the moment for a number of reasons. (1) I don't even currently have the regular video page completely up to date with the newest videos, although it's on my todo list for the week. (2) You can already link to any of our videos at YouTube or Vimeo and post a question in what would probably be a more specific section to the topic of the video. (3) We really don't want our forums to expand to too many sections because too many subjects can be confusing. We added a section for webinars and eAcademy recently, which was probably the first new section in years.

The question is whether he's on early version 5 that was the last version on the classic Mac OS or the later v. 5 that ran in carbon on Mac OS X?

Sounds good. Not a major rush and I know they can be found on the other sites. I was just thinking for ease and streamline. 

As for updating, that would be important. I know I am using only about 20-30% of Accordance power and research but I don't know what to ask because I just don't know. 

So having videos where I can simply watch and digest is a big help. 

19 hours ago, Larry Wing said:

Yeah, I probably need to update that info 🙂