BAKER Christmas Sale!

R. Mansfield

Just in time for the holidays: it's the Accordance CHRISTMAS SALE FROM BAKER! Save up to 77% off regular prices on titles from Baker Academic & Baker Publishing for the Accordance Bible Software Library!

NEWLY UPDATED COMMENTARY SETS
❄️ UPDATED! Brazos Theological Commentary on the Bible (28 volumes)—$437.39
❄️ NEW! Brazos Theological Commentary on the Bible (6 volume update)—$97.99
❄️ UPDATED! Catholic Commentary on Sacred Scripture: New Testament (17 volumes)—$233.97
❄️ NEW! Catholic Commentary on Sacred Scripture: New Testament (6 volume update)—$92.36
❄️ UPDATED! Baker Exegetical Commentary on the New Testament (18 volumes, 2 revised/Dec 2021)—$512
❄️ NEW! Schreiner, Baker Exegetical Commentary on the New Testament: Romans (2nd ed.)—$38.99

SUPER SEASONAL SPECIALS
❄️ Paideia New Testament Commentary (14 volumes)—$149
❄️ Boice Expositional Commentary (27 volumes)—$99.90
❄️ Understanding the Bible Commentary: Old/New Testament (36 volumes)—$99.90
❄️ McComiskey, The Minor Prophets$42.00
❄️ Beale & Carson, Commentary on the New Testament Use of the Old Testament$44.90
❄️ Baker Handbooks on the Old Testament (4 volumes)—$89.90
❄️ Beale, Handbook of the New Testament Use of the Old Testament$16.42
❄️ Carson, Exegetical Fallacies$13.42
❄️ Treier & Elwell, Evangelical Dictionary of Theology (3rd ed.)—$35.99
❄️ Dictionary of Scripture & Ethics$54.90

For more information, please see this week's sale blog post

Special offers are good through Monday January 3, 2022 (11:59 PM EST) and cannot be combined with any other discounts.

Is there an upgrade discount for going from Understanding the Bible New Testament, to the full set? 

2 hours ago, Daniel Wagner said:

Is there an upgrade discount for going from Understanding the Bible New Testament, to the full set? 

Contact our sales department at (407) 339-5855 or sales@accordancebible.com, and they will work with you.

I just bought the Paidea NT Commentary series but was surprised to discover that it is missing the four latest volumes:

Revelation - Sigve Tonstad (2019)

First and Second Timothy and Titus - Hutson (2019)

First and Second Thessalonians (2021)

Philippians and Philemon (2016)

Why were these volumes not included? When will they be added?

With the exception of First and Second Thessalonians, these volumes are already several years old.

The remaining Paidea volumes are in active development. I don't have a release date yet, but I would assume sooner rather than later.

I just read the Amazon preview of Tonstad's Revelation volume and I am looking forward to its release! This volume is going to be quite interesting and thought provoking—for sure. 

—Joseph, the suddenly impatient.

Last chance for savings up to 70% off regular prices!😲

The Accordance Christmas Sale from Baker ends at midnight EST tonight!

• 3 months later...

Hi @R. Mansfield,

Having just added the Baker NT Handbook volumes to my library you would make my early Christmas wishes come true by putting the OT volumes on sale again.

Michael

On 4/29/2022 at 10:16 PM, Michael Hunt said:

Having just added the Baker NT Handbook volumes to my library you would make my early Christmas wishes come true by putting the OT volumes on sale again.

We don't have them planned yet for any immanent upcoming sale, but I would think it fair to guess they will come back up at a discounted price sooner rather than later.

Thanks @R. Mansfield. Looking back over past sales they do appear to go on sale with some frequency. Will keep an eye out.

1 hour ago, Michael Hunt said:

Thanks @R. Mansfield. Looking back over past sales they do appear to go on sale with some frequency. Will keep an eye out.

Thanks for picking up the NT Handbooks, Michael! I enjoyed the OT Handbooks so much, I asked Baker to produce a NT set! Lo and behold--it happened! 

• Like 1