Unused Workspaces

Manuel Brambila

Hi,

How can I remove from this list (delete forever) the workspaces I don't use?

Thank you.

Screen Shot 2021-08-31 at 10.25.40 AM.png

Edited by Manuel Brambila
  • Like 1

Navigate to your workspaces & sessions folder. On my Mac, the path is user>Accordance Files>documents>workspaces & sessions

Delete the workspaces you do not wish to retain.

1 hour ago, Michael J. Bolesta said:

Navigate to your workspaces & sessions folder. On my Mac, the path is user>Accordance Files>documents>workspaces & sessions

Delete the workspaces you do not wish to retain.

Michael, 

I did. In the Finder, only the workspaces I want show up. But in the Accordance menu there are still the other ones that I deleted. 

Screen Shot 2021-08-31 at 1.37.43 PM.png

Hmm.

Try search for the others by file name, such as English Study.accord (with or without the extension). They must be on your drive somewhere for Accordance to display them.

I don't think you even need the finder. I have successfully deleted workspaces from the Library (in Accordance, not my Mac). Just open the Library in Accordance, go down to Workspaces, select the specific workspace and move it to the trash.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Kristin said:

I don't think you even need the finder. I have successfully deleted workspaces from the Library (in Accordance, not my Mac). Just open the Library in Accordance, go down to Workspaces, select the specific workspace and move it to the trash.

That is a more elegant solution.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Kristin said:

Thank you!!

• Like 1