Traditional Chinese Interface Appearance

Mutien Chen

Thanks for the people who helps Accordance to have Simplified Chinese interface appearance. I totally understand that's a lot of works. 

I have a small wish that there will be Traditional Chinese interface in Accordance, therefore Accordance will be easier used by the Chinese world. 

Currently, the Mac OS offers very easy way to translate Simplified Chinese into Traditional Chinese, although it only changes the characters not the phrases 

, I still think that is good enough!

To Convert Simplified Chinese into Traditional Chinese

For example in apps, Pages or Script Editor just "select all" go to Service and Convert Text to Traditional Chinese, all the Chinese characters will be converted.

I am not sure whether for the English interface Mac should first add Chinese input source or not. But hopefully, this small dream will come true.

Edited by Mutien Chen
  • Like 1

If Accordance need my help, I can try to help convert, double-check, and maybe revised the phrases into Traditional Chinese phrases especially for the main menu. I think most of the phrases can be understood and accepted by Traditional Chinese users.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
On 8/4/2021 at 5:21 AM, Mutien Chen said:

If Accordance need my help, I can try to help convert, double-check, and maybe revised the phrases into Traditional Chinese phrases especially for the main menu. I think most of the phrases can be understood and accepted by Traditional Chinese users.

@R. MansfieldAs I read the last Newsletter, it reminded me to this post. 

• Like 1