I am a newbie?

Enoch

I notice that as of now I have received recent notifications that

And I am rated as a Newbie!  I have been a big bucks Accordance customer & forum participant for many years now.  How did I get demoted? 
  • Like 1

Hello Enoch

This system with the badges is new and starts new. 

Fabian

• Like 1

There is also this topic which has a bit of info!

• Like 2

Well, Fabian, if it is a new system & demotes me to a Newbie, why does there still appear a WARNING POINT vs me, awarded unjustly to myself years ago, an old insult to me over a humorous criticism using only appropriate language, criticism that I made of the Ewald theory on the Song of Solomon some years ago??? -- Ewald being a 19th century critic of the Bible.  I who have spent about $20,000 on Accordance, recommended it to others, & bought it for a number of persons including 2 pastors; yet I have that insult on this forum in my face for years & now abiding???

Hello Enoch

only the system with the badges is new. Sorry. 

I also have a Warning Point and I see it is as my 10th badge. I‘m very proud of it. 

Enoch, we can still see you have contributed 897 times to the forum at time of recording so can tell you are actually very well seasoned!

;o) 

13 hours ago, ukfraser said:

Enoch, we can still see you have contributed 897 times to the forum at time of recording so can tell you are actually very well seasoned!

;o) 

Thanks Fraser for the response.  How is your Sheriff doing?

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Fabian said:

Hello Enoch

only the system with the badges is new. Sorry. 

I also have a Warning Point and I see it is as my 10th badge. I‘m very proud of it. 

How did you get to be a "Super Member"?

Enoch

As I explain a lot with images, I was the first who ran out of my contingent of possible uploading MB. Accordance decided then to add a new category. 

Fabian

@Enoch and @Fabian, I have removed your warning points. Seems like you carried them long enough.

• Like 3