Search a word in Japanese Bible

tyaso80

Greetings! I happen to find that Accordance Bible is now for Windows and Android. Praise the Lord! 

Logos Bible app took forever to bring any Japanese Bible to their system, but you already have two versions of Japanese Bible! 

I love Windows app but in Android app, I can't search any word in Japanese Bible. I still can use Windows app to search at home, but at a Bible study group, I wish I can search a word in Japanese Bible in Android app to bring a verse to share with the group... this is my wish. 

Thank you for listening. May God bless you!

• Like 4

49 minutes ago, tyaso80 said:

Greetings! I happen to find that Accordance Bible is now for Windows and Android. Praise the Lord! 

Logos Bible app took forever to bring any Japanese Bible to their system, but you already have two versions of Japanese Bible! 

I love Windows app but in Android app, I can't search any word in Japanese Bible. I still can use Windows app to search at home, but at a Bible study group, I wish I can search a word in Japanese Bible in Android app to bring a verse to share with the group... this is my wish. 

Thank you for listening. May God bless you!
May be due to some kind of bugs. Update your app to latest version may solve the issue.

On 4/6/2021 at 1:23 PM, tyaso80 said:

This makes me happy. 😀

Providing Bibles in other languages wins over customers. Hmmm, where have I heard that before?

I hope this very important feature is added or any hindering bugs are fixed.

• Like 1