Legacy Standard Bible

Dustin Battles

On mobile, you will end up with a second app. For Windows/Mac, the LSB branded version of Accordance would overwrite the executable file but would still read your preferences, libraries, etc. It's strictly up to you. I believe that most users who already have Accordance, who have added the LSB to their libraries, will simply want to add it to their current installations through Easy Install. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, R. Mansfield said:

I believe that most users who already have Accordance, who have added the LSB to their libraries, will simply want to add it to their current installations through Easy Install. 

Makes sense.

Thx

D

Judging by the website issues, looks like the response to the LSB is pretty strong!

Just now, Robb B said:

Judging by the website issues, looks like the response to the LSB is pretty strong!

Believe it or not, it was the bad timing of coincidental issues. We actually have more people hitting our site when when we send out a weekly newsletter than we have from the email blast sent out from 316 Publishing. We've got our website team looking into what's causing the slowdown issues. 

OK, I'll stop refreshing easy install for a while :)

Is this the full Accordance 13? I don't see the "Lite" mentioned.

1 hour ago, R. Mansfield said:

On mobile, you will end up with a second app. For Windows/Mac, the LSB branded version of Accordance would overwrite the executable file but would still read your preferences, libraries, etc. It's strictly up to you. I believe that most users who already have Accordance, who have added the LSB to their libraries, will simply want to add it to their current installations through Easy Install. 

So, how do we add it to our libraries without installing the app?  I am at a loss here.  This seems rather convoluted. 

Gary

Is there a reason the abbreviation is LSB and not LSBS? Last "S" for Strong's at is is in General in Accordance?

36 minutes ago, Gary Wissel said:

So, how do we add it to our libraries without installing the app?  I am at a loss here.  This seems rather convoluted. 

it should be in Easy Install if you added it to your account and checked out. 

18 minutes ago, Fabian said:

Is there a reason the abbreviation is LSB and not LSBS? Last "S" for Strong's at is is in General in Accordance?

We made an exception to the rule because of the unfortunate pairing that the two letters would make together. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Rick is it allowed to you to answer?

46 minutes ago, Fabian said:

1 hour ago, Fabian said:

This is a full Accordance 13 without the Lite library, provided through an arrangement with Three Sixteen Publishing. The LSB promotion is being handled primarily through their marketing team, not ours. 

• Thanks 1

It’s pretty simple: Purchase the LSB like you would any other resource, then install it to your devices via Easy Install. If you’re not currently an Accordance user, it’s probably more complex than that, but for all current users, it’s no different than buying anything else.

If you've scrolled this far and still cannot find the LSB module, click here: https://www.accordancebible.com/product/legacy-standard-bible-bundle-with-accordance-13/

It's a free module for now and includes the Abbott-Smith lexicon also.

Edited by dandennison
added the lexicon module
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, dandennison said:

If you've scrolled this far and still cannot find the LSB module, click here: https://www.accordancebible.com/product/legacy-standard-bible-bundle-with-accordance-13/

It's a free module for now and includes the Abbott-Smith lexicon also.

Than you - I have been unable to find that. It isn't in the search yet apparently

Thx

D

• Like 3

I loaded successfully on a Win laptop but am having trouble with Surface. The registration hangs at "Loading Purchases" 

image.png

Is it possible to get the free LSB Bundle and combine it with the free Accordance Lite version, and get the ESV and the full Accordance version from the LSB bundle. Not trying to be greedy, I do own my own copy of Accordance, but this would be really helpful for some of my colleagues who all volunteer and don't have too much money to spare.

Or is there another way to have the Old Testament as part of the LSB Bundle?

Yes, that would work.

• Thanks 1

• 10 months later...

I now have in my hands the complete Legacy Standard Bible (Genesis-Revelation).

It goes without saying, will Accordance be first to market with the full tagged LSB?

17 hours ago, dandennison said:

I now have in my hands the complete Legacy Standard Bible (Genesis-Revelation).

It goes without saying, will Accordance be first to market with the full tagged LSB?

We're still waiting for the digital files from the publisher, but we should have them any day now (they had hoped to have them ready by the end of December). I can't speak to how quickly any of our competitors will have the full LSB available, but it'll be ready in Accordance less than a week after we receive the files.

Edited by Mark Allison
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Currently, 316 is finalizing their files and aiming for delivery to us by the end of the this month.

• Like 4