Updated Pillar NT Commentary (Revised 15 Volumes)

Paul Meiklejohn

Updated Pillar New Testament Commentary (Revised 15 Volumes)

Can any body tell me what the update in this collection includes.  I had the  previous 15 volumes set.  Although easy install appears to have updated the collection,  my sales account is still is displaying $14.40 for the upgrade.  

As for the NICOT/NICNT there is also some bugs here. 

I have upgraded to the Revised and then I deleted the original 15. But then I got by updates a purchase option for the old one. 

Accordance (vokativ)  there are several bugs here and there. 

The only difference in the 2020 revised is the replacement of the Kruse volume on the Letters to John What I find interesting is if I choose to upgrade to the Pillar 2021 Revised set the price is $14.40, while on the other hand if I were to choose to buy just that volume the price is $13.20. 

Thanks Tony, the full collection upgrade prices seem to be well out of sync.  (See my reply on the, NICOT/NT post).

https://forums.accordancebible.com/forums/topic/30131-nicnt-update/

Edited by Paul Meiklejohn

The only difference in the 2020 revised is the replacement of the Kruse volume on the Letters to John What I find interesting is if I choose to upgrade to the Pillar 2021 Revised set the price is $14.40, while on the other hand if I were to choose to buy just that volume the price is $13.20. 

You are right, Tony, about the updated Pillar set. The Letters of John was updated to a 2nd Edition. However, the pricing on the individual volume was actually incorrect. It should have been $14.40 (current sale is 60% discount on individual volumes and has been changed accordingly.) It was mistakenly priced the same as the 1st edition. So the update itself and the individual volume should have been priced the same (and they are now.)

Updated Pillar New Testament Commentary (Revised 15 Volumes)

Can any body tell me what the update in this collection includes.  I had the  previous 15 volumes set.  Although easy install appears to have updated the collection,  my sales account is still is displaying $14.40 for the upgrade.  

I'm not sure what you mean ("Easy Install appears to have updated the collection") Have you actually upgraded? The upgrade price should be $14.40 and you will get the latest 15-volume set with the 2nd edition of Letters of John.

• Like 1

Julie, your answer to Tony has resolved my issue. I was unsure what was new in the upgrade and why the upgrade price for collection varied from the individual addition.  Thank you.

• Like 2