Has Accordance been hacked or something?

Ιακοβ

The front website won't take my password, and the password reset feature doesn't work, so I am essentially locked out.  Does anyone know what is going on?

Please see this thread... https://forums.accordancebible.com/forums/topic/29769-new-website-login/

"We apologize for the inconvenience. As mentioned by others above, on our new site, you will need to reset your password. You can actually use the same password you were using, but you will need to use the reset feature. We moved from an entirely different website platform, and although accounts moved over, passwords were hit and miss. If resetting doesn't work, please contact support at (407) 339-0266, support@accordancebible.com or chat during business hours."

- Rick Mansfield

Edited by Paul Meiklejohn

Yea, posting a question on that popup chat box doesn’t seem to do anything. There’s no reply via email that I can see.

I tried doing a software update in accordance and it works, so it seems like I’m signed in inside the software, just can’t get in via the website.

i started off just being minorly concerned that I couldn’t buy anything. Now I’m more worried that I’ve lost access to all of the things I have purchased over the years. Not cool.

Edited by Ιακοβ

Have you checked your spam filter to confirm the message isn't getting moved to junk?

Yea, first place I looked. 

I still get the Accordance marketing emails. I just don't get any response to password reset or the support chat box thing.

Edited by Ιακοβ

For what its worth, i had two choices, reset using login or email.

I tried reset using my login name and didnt get a reset email. 

i then tried using my email for a reset and got a reply reset email.

I did finally get a response from the chat box thing. Yay.

That was a bit of a shock. But all sorted