New Website Login

GeneC

Good morning!

I went to accordancebible.com to check prices on my wish list, and ran into an issue.  My password is no longer working for the newly upgraded website.  It's the same password I use here, and it's still working.  I'm also still able to log in to the software; I literally just tried it.  But for some reason, the login credentials do not work on the updated website.  Is anyone else experiencing a similar issue?

Yes, I had to request a new password which was overdue. Once that was reset, I had access.  

I have no success. Not with the old PW nor to request a new one. I get no e-mail. I was waiting until some other wrote here his experience. May I have to contact per e-mail.

Edit: the e-mail wont work but only the User Name was successful.

Edited by Fabian

I also had no success with a reset (never got the email). But a couple minutes on Chat and they reset my password temporarily and I'm right in. 

The newly formatted site doesn't seem to have a Wishlist anymore. 

Fabian have you tried 'lost your password' on the sign in page?  That should send you a auto link to reset your password.

I can't speak for Fabian, but I tried that several times over a few hours and did not get a reset link. 

I got one very quickly when I tried.

Thx

D

I have found that updated systems often require a password with more complex elements. My old password did not meet new password construction standards even though it was advanced in its day. The reset process took place without problems as I allowed my system software to generate a very complex password. This password update process is becoming more and more a part of my online experience. I do not mind the added security this offers.

—Joseph

Fabian have you tried 'lost your password' on the sign in page?  That should send you a auto link to reset your password.

Yes

I can't speak for Fabian, but I tried that several times over a few hours and did not get a reset link. 

Me Too

I got one very quickly when I tried.

Thx

D

Yes, as all can see in my post under Edit. See below

Edit: the e-mail wont work but only the User Name was successful.

I got no e-mails over hours. As I put my e-mail to receive for a password reset. 

After I put only my user name i got it quickly.

Thanks

Like solly, i have had to change login information on a lot of sites so this may be wrong but I think it gave me the option to use email or login name on the reset option.
I used email first and didnt get a response.

I then used my login name and got a link very quickly. 

Update i see fabian had the same experience. 

Edited by ukfraser

I first used my User Name, then tried Email. Both failed. Chat with support solved it quickly. Looks like results vary. 

I first used my User Name, then tried Email. Both failed. Chat with support solved it quickly. Looks like results vary. 

Yes results do vary in this process. With another application a month ago I had to call support to accomplish the login, even though the old username and password was to work (and the password did meet the more rigorous standard). These software updates do seem to work in mysterious ways. ;)

—Joseph

As a life-long computer programmer and support person, I consider this a hard FAIL on the part of IT.

• Like 1

We apologize for the inconvenience. As mentioned by others above, on our new site, you will need to reset your password. You can actually use the same password you were using, but you will need to use the reset feature. We moved from an entirely different website platform, and although accounts moved over, passwords were hit and miss. If resetting doesn't work, please contact support at (407) 339-0266, support@accordancebible.com or chat during business hours.

• Like 2

I finally got into the new web site and looked for my wish list to take advantage of the great discount this week, but I can't find it.  When I put "wish list" in the search bar, it returns many products, but not my wish list.  Is there a way to get our wish list?  

With all the apparent trouble with the new site, will the discount be extended?