New Website Store Help

William Cross

How do I put items into and access the Accordance Store Wishlist? Has that feature been removed?

Also, where are the ministry discounts listed or applied?

Thanks for any help.

Edited by William Cross
  • Like 1

We're still trying to pull over the wishlists. In the interim, you can call sales, and they can still access your old wishlist from the old site. I'm sure they can help with your discounts, too, until everything is back to working normally.

Hi,

I was able to compare collection custom prices based on my account and what I already own. Is that feature going to be updated on the website or is it gone for good?

Thanks, 

I was able to compare collection custom prices based on my account and what I already own. Is that feature going to be updated on the website or is it gone for good? 

Yes, we're working on bringing this back as quickly as possible. If you need a quote, please call our office.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Any idea on when this will be available again? Hope you will be able to restore that.
While I like the new fresh design, there are moments I do feel a bit lost, and the wishlist feature is the biggest one.

Any idea on when this will be available again? Hope you will be able to restore that.

While I like the new fresh design, there are moments I do feel a bit lost, and the wishlist feature is the biggest one.

Soon, actually. This was part of a meeting we had last week. The goal is to restore previous wishlists. Again, if you need to see items on your list now, if you contact sales, they can find it for you in the old database.

• 1 year later...

Did past wishlists get restored? I was in my account today and didn't see anything in there.

Hi @Michael Hunt, if you log in go to "My Account" on the top right, then the "Wishlists" is the 5th in the line starting from the "Dashboard."

I hope this helps,

Kristin

Thanks @Kristin

I actually have no problems with finding where to go to in "My Account" for wishlists, I just don't have any wishlists in there (and I had one under the old website).

Michael

Hi @Michael Hunt, Thanks for clarifying. The first thing I would say is make sure under the "Wishlists" section you don't see an extra hyperlink. When I go to the "Wishlists" in my mind I would see what I have there, but you actually have to scroll a little bit and click on a second "Wishlist" link that finally shows it. So it is easy to miss. If you don't see that either, I would suggest contacting support directly as it sounds like something specific with your account.

Take care,

Kristin

2 hours ago, Michael Hunt said:

Thanks @Kristin

I actually have no problems with finding where to go to in "My Account" for wishlists, I just don't have any wishlists in there (and I had one under the old website).

Michael

This list probably got lost by the transition to the new website. If this is so then it would be good if Accordance can restore it. 

1542112926_MyAccount-Accordance3.thumb.png.e75e59484694ad1018c778144434fb58.png

For reference here is a screenshot of what appears under Wishlist 

Hi @Michael Hunt, I posted a reply, but now I am not seeing it. So I am not sure what happened, or if you will get this twice, but in any case, thanks for the screenshot. I would for sure contact support directly. it would probably be best to email with the screenshot.

Also, now that I am writing this again, instead of support, I think I would contact sales@accordancebible.com since that would be the most likely department that would have a backup record of your lists.

Take care,

Kristin