iOS drops lines

Rick Conklin

I certainly concur!

Bob

Amen.

So grateful for Accordance. Just want to echo a sentiment in previous posts here that the iOS app is the version of the software I use as much, or honestly more, than the Mac app.

• Like 2

This looks like what I just came to report, but if it helps: I see it every time if I navigate to John 6:60 (ish) in the KJVS and scroll backwards. I lose pages of text, variously 20-30 vss. Regardless of text size or orientation.

I was reading scripture to someone in a discipleship setting yesterday when I experienced this again.  It was quite jolting!  Glad y'all are on top of it!

Hey all, Thanks for continuing to report.

Sorry for the delay in response. I was working on another very interesting product to come soon and then also took some vacation time.

Version 3.0.7 is ready for beta testing, so whomever here is a part of the program should see it posted in the next day or so. Barring any issues it will be ready for production release shortly thereafter.

Thanks for your continued help in making our product better!

• Like 3

Not seeing Accordance 3.0.7 in TestFlight app.

Hey all, Thanks for continuing to report.

Sorry for the delay in response. I was working on another very interesting product to come soon and then also took some vacation time.

Version 3.0.7 is ready for beta testing, so whomever here is a part of the program should see it posted in the next day or so. Barring any issues it will be ready for production release shortly thereafter.

Thanks for your continued help in making our product better!

"...working on another very interesting product to come soon.."    - got my attention. Can you share any details?  :D 

Hope you had a great vacation.

Hey all,

Just wanted to let you know, Apple's system is giving us a bit of issue tonight, but you should see a TestFlight beta tomorrow and then a release shortly thereafter.

"...working on another very interesting product to come soon.."    - got my attention. Can you share any details?   :D

Hope you had a great vacation.

And, nope. Not going to share any details…  :ph34r:

Edited by Graham Buck
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

THANK YOU for the update!

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Not sure if it is best to start a new thread or jump in here. I'm new this month moving from logos and I am experiencing this problem with missing verses with out missing space. I am on 3.0.9. Is anyone else still experiencing this this? Is there a fix? Thanks...

Shenders, Fabian, do either of you have a reproducible case where it skips lines?

This results when I navigate away from the app, maybe view a different app, then lock the phone. Then open it back up, navigate back to the app and it is missing verses.

Accordance 3.0.9

iOS 13.6

post-35644-0-95154900-1595864076_thumb.png

post-35644-0-90282300-1595864084_thumb.png

post-35644-0-56922300-1595864092_thumb.png

post-35644-0-80137600-1595864100_thumb.png

post-35644-0-18187900-1595864115_thumb.png

post-35644-0-32173000-1595864124_thumb.png

I can confirm this is still happening. 

Thanks for the reports.  As far as I can tell Apple introduced this bug in the recently released iOS 13.6.  We're working on a workaround, at least until they patch it.

Update: A fix has been found, and we should be releasing 3.0.10 shortly with this (and many other fixes), pending beta testing and store review.

• Like 3