12.3.3 text problem

pbgroover

Hi Joel,

here are screen shot comparisons for OT & NT, the Hebrew and English run into each other, although I did have a play around and found that some words render a gap now but others still do not. Also, the size the of the instant details pane seems to affect the spacing on some words. Hopefully this helps to indentify what is happening

As to the size of the Hebrew, it is smaller compared with the Greek, is there a way for me to pick a larger Hebrew font, without messing with the text sizes of the rest of the instant details settings?

Thanks Paul  

post-33969-0-74399000-1574167464_thumb.jpg

post-33969-0-88187400-1574167481_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the reports.  I believe the spacing should now be fixed for 13.0.2.  We've also slightly bumped up the Hebrew font size to better match everything surrounding it.

• Like 1

Updated to 13.0.02 and pleased to report the spacing issue is now finally resolved...

The bump up in font size of the Hebrew instant detail is appreciated, although IMO still slightly too small compared with the surrounding text. On my 14" Lenovo laptop it is still hard to read or see those vowel points, compared with the Greek equivalent which seems better sized...