How to delete workspaces from 'file>open workspace' list

robertgbrown

I want to delete unused workspaces from the list which appears when I go File > Open Workspace in Accordance 12.1.3 for Mac. For example, I currently have two workspaces named, 'OT study' and 'Hebrew exegesis'. The latter is redundant, and having both in the list is confusing!

I've deleted the files that I don't want from the parent folder in Documents > Accordance Files, but the names of the files still appear in the list in Accordance.

Does anyone please have any suggestions for how to solve this problem?

Thanks in advance!

You can remove them from the 'My Workspaces' section near the bottom of your Library.  Should clean up the list!

• Like 4

• 3 years later...

This helped the previous person, but I am still at a loss on how to clean up my old workspaces. How can I delete ones I'm no longer using? thank-you

6 hours ago, Kathryn Tate said:

This helped the previous person, but I am still at a loss on how to clean up my old workspaces. How can I delete ones I'm no longer using? thank-you

HI Kathryn

If you open the library and scan down towards the bottom, you should see a section named "My Workspaces".

This should contain all your work spaces. Right click and select "remove Item" deletes the workspace completely.

Hope this helps.

Screenshot 2021-04-12 at 5.22.26 AM.png

• Like 1