Acc 12 Upgrade Pricing

Randy W. Sims

Our webmaster was adjusting the coding on those upgrades to make sure everyone gets charged correctly. That may explain the differences. Also if you have something in your cart it will affect other prices if there is any overlap. He seems to have it pretty stable now, but we are still working on the charges on individual module upgrades when they are part of a collection.

Helen, There may be a few gremlins still.

Noticed this last night and again just now. Im on acc 11 but it is still giving me upgrade as though i was on 10. (In reality i would click the correct option not use the upgrade button.)

I appreciate that this has been a major reworkand many thanks for all the effort.

Edited by ukfraser

Potential new customer w/ v12 Lite. I'm seeing unusual prices when adding several different packages to cart. In a good way for me, but too good to be true. Still bugs to be worked out?

Travis,

I believe when you add a package that has the upgrade to V12 included ($59.90) to the cart, the other packages drop in price (except for the graphics packages) by that amount. If I am wrong, then someone from Accordance will come along and correct me. It is good that the website does this!

• Like 1

I cannot be 100% sure but if you have added different packages that have some of the same items in them then I would expect the cart to be smart enough to adjust the prices... Which may look odd say seeing that x package is $499 but you add it to the cart and it comes up as $425.... Just an idea of what might be happening but you would have to hear from an actual employee who you have given the specifics too...

-Dan

Edited by Dan Francis

Twitter team said they're still having issues with pricing. Too bad, thought I was getting lucky!

I believe the bug is now fixed and you should see an accurate list of the modules that would be added withat purchase.

Love the new contraction, Helen.   :)  Spending a lot of time speaking Hebrew lately?

I have often wished I could 'unsend' and email when I make an ordinary typo, but a new contraction is something else altogether and most definitely should not be 'fixed.'  My parents told me that, when I was little, I used amn't.  Seems perfectly reasonable, doesn't it?