Jump to content

Modifying a User Tool


DavidKrishef
 Share

Recommended Posts

I copied the Parashot tool into a new user tool, and I have been modifying it, adding additional information and formatting. Suddenly, I noticed that the Hebrew words in the last 3/5 of the file had reversed themselves (i.e., the Hebrew letter treated themselves like Left-to-Right English words). At about the same time, I noticed that some of the titles and subtitles I put in - and saved - had suddently disappeared. On top of this, after I closed and re-opened the file to see if that would solve the problems, in the edit window the last 4/5 of the file seems to have disappeared, even though when I look at it in the regular workspace window the entire file is visable.

 

I would be happy to send the Accordance people a copy of the file, if that would help you diagnose my problem.

 

David

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You can send it to me, helen(at)accordancebible(dot)com.

 

Basically user tools are not intended for entire books, nor for complex tools like this. It probably got corrupted, and there is not much we can do about that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...