Zondervan Essential Bible Study Suite

Wayward

I was looking at the contents of the Zondervan Essential Bible Study Suite here. It lists the NRSV as included with the package. However, the NRSV is not listed in the package contents here. Is the NRSV included with the Zondervan Essential Bible Study Suite?

Thanks,

David

Sorry for the confusion. Zondervan decided not to include the NRSV in the end. I will correct the webpage.

I purchased last week the Zondervan Essential suite from Amazon.com and when I went to install it, it asks for a code. I checked the box and no code, or any instructions for that matter. The CD jacket also didn't contain a code. What do I do?

The first code you need is your user password in OS X (administrator). After that you only need a code for the optional unlockable modules, EBC, NIDNTT, and NIDOTTE. You would have to order those from us. If you only check Standard Install it will not ask for another code.

There are plenty of instructions on the CD itself: Read Me First and Installing Accordance.

I just purchased this and have not yet gotten it in the mail. Will I be able to buy ad-ons through this site?

Yes, there are three add-ons on the CD itself and about 25 more CD-ROMs available for Accordance.

Archived