Keep Getting Message NKJV not installed

prmills

I keep getting a notice when I run Accordance that NKJV is not installed. I have NKJVS installed. How do I get this message to stop. I think the program is slowing down because of this.

Sorry for the hassles. Here are some steps to take:

If you get the message (when opening tools), go to Preferences: Tool window and reset both the Text and Alternate Text pop-ups for all tools, and click OK. You may also need to reset the preferred texts for each Parallel database, also in Preferences.

Those preferences will apply to all open windows (if you choose) and all new tabs and panes, but not to saved sessions including favorites and the startup session. So if you still get the message, reset those preferences in every tool and tool pane in the reopened session, and save it again. Also be sure that the NKJV isn't being called in any tabs or panes.

Finally search the Library window for the NKJV and remove it. This will prevent the message on the Seach All searches, but it will also prevent you from opening any saved workspaces with tabs that use the NKJV.

Archived