No 68K installer on Library Premier 4 disk

mballai

I had my Premier 4 Library held hostage by my deceased Power PC Mac and a lack of funds, so I thought I would try the Emulator on my WIN box. Easy install, but I couldn't find a 68K installer on the disk, it's a CDROM. I didn't see any version 4 68K installer on the site. Any chance I can use a latter installer with my older files?

I believe that the installer on the disk will run in 68K, but it's such an old disk. You really should upgrade!

I believe that the installer on the disk will run in 68K, but it's such an old disk. You really should upgrade!

7.5.5 won't run it. I have a newer version of Accordance on my Mac wih a different library, but I can't access these older files since my Power PC died. Represents a lot of money to me and I can't use it. Not why I went with Accordance.

The Zondervan Scholarly CD-ROM is the only product I have registered in your name. True, it will not run on 68K as they only wanted to support OS X.

Well I need to find out why I can't get a 68K installer for my Premier 4 Library. I have the unlock codes and I am the original purchaser.

Note 9/29: never heard back from Tech Support on this either. I'm disappointed. "Such an old disk" held a reputation that I thought mattered.

• 3 weeks later...

I took Helen's advice. I decided to upgrade, but no real solution also led me to do so elsewhere: with Logos. Maybe I'll return to Accordance as a mainstay at a later date, but now it's secondary.

Looks like my initial support request was a casualty of timing with a major product update. Helen graciously assisted me. I've not been abandoned by Accordance and I've certainly not abandoned Accordance.

Archived