Can't install Biblioteca Hispana

DanG

I'm trying to install (update?) Biblio Hispana from within Easy Install (Accordance 9.0.2). When I try, it never completes the installation and the installation status is listed as incomplete in the Easy Install box (see attached). I tried to just download it and not install from within Easy Install but install Descubre la Biblia 2 manually. However, when I do that the Finder tells me that the copy of Descubre la Biblia I already have installed is newer than the one I downloaded from within Easy Install (see attached). Could that be why Easy Install can't install it???

Any help??

post-27438-128518602958_thumb.png

post-27438-128518603936_thumb.png

I would delete the old module and try again.

This might sound silly, but should I assume the one already installed (with the newer creation date) is the older one? How can I know for sure?

With 9.0.3 Biblioteca Hispana has disappeared from Easy Install. (By the way, so have many other grayed out items that are already installed--can't be sure which ones, but the list is significantly shorter)

Anyway, now I can't update Biblioteca Hispana because it doesn't appear in Easy Install at all.

We are importing the full records into the web database, and had to remove the old ones in the process. They should be back by Monday.

Archived