Bird's Eye View of the Bible

Randy Cue

The Bird's Eye View of the Bible update from version 1.3 to 2.0 is not downloading and installing.

• Like 1

I deleted to old version (and the second notes file) and then applied Easy Install for the new version.

--Joseph

I know you can do that, but this is at least the third time this has happened with an update. This should not happen. The tech staff needs to address this issue quickly.

• Like 1

I've seen some reports on this in Tech Support. I thought we either resolved it or are in the process of working on it.

Here's my interaction with @Billy32792, from Accordance Tech Support, concerning this issue.

Screenshot 2024-09-15 180242(1).png

Screenshot 2024-09-15 180158.png

I can confirm that the issue is still present with my copy of Accordance (14.0.10).

Edited by Misulejoha
  • Like 1

My Mac also runs acc 14.0.10, and it cannot install the Bird's eye view

Here's the latest update from Tech Support:

The Bird’s eye view was not downloading at all. It was reported and the download has already been fixed, but we have been told that it will take awhile longer for the update to be corrected. If you delete the Bird’s eye view from your library and then download it again you will get the latest update. Right click' (or 'control click') on it in the Library window. Then select ‘Remove Item’ (then, 'Move to Trash' or ‘Delete') and then go to Easy Install and download a new copy. 

The update will be fixed soon. 

We apologize for this inconvenience.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@Michael Hunt have you tried deleting it from your library (on the Mac, it will ask: move it to trash)? It would not hurt to quit and restart, then run Easy Install (not Content Update). That worked for me.

• Thanks 1

That worked for me as well. 

On 9/27/2024 at 12:53 AM, Michael J. Bolesta said:

@Michael Hunt have you tried deleting it from your library (on the Mac, it will ask: move it to trash)? It would not hurt to quit and restart, then run Easy Install (not Content Update). That worked for me.

Thanks @Michael J. Bolesta. That fixed the issue.