Accordance Collections Sale 5-21-24

Dr. Nathan Parker

Accordance Collections Sale 5-21-24 valid through 11:59 PM (Eastern) June 3, 2024.

New Releases: IVP LifeGuides 42% Off

Get or Give the Gift of an Accordance Collection

55% Off:

45% Off:

All Other Accordance Collections: 40% OFF!

Get 40% savings on any Accordance Collection not mentioned above (Excludes Master Collections).

35% Off Individual Collections Level Upgrades! 

Do you currently own one of our Accordance Collections and want to upgrade? You can receive an additional 35% savings on your already discounted custom upgrade price. Just call at (407) 339-5855 or email our customer service team for help with your order.

Accordance Switcher Bundles - 50% Off

These package are offered to users of alternative Bible Software platforms who would like to continue their studies with Accordance, even if you already have an Accordance Library; but note that due to the very low cost, credits for previously owned products for current Accordance users will not apply.

Major Savings on Accordance Exclusives

45% Off:

Neither the Greek Master nor Hebrew Master collection has been updated since November 2019. The periodic upgrades every so often were economical for obtaining new modules. Why have there been no updates?

5 hours ago, Michael J. Bolesta said:

Neither the Greek Master nor Hebrew Master collection has been updated since November 2019. The periodic upgrades every so often were economical for obtaining new modules. Why have there been no updates?

We are considering overhauling our Primary Collections. We won't be updating the existing collections with minor tweaks, but rather, re-building the collections from the ground up. However, customers can still buy the current Primary Collections (no need to wait) and receive Custom Upgrade pricing when we eventually release new collections and only pay for the difference with new books.

I've proposed something really revolutionary if enough publishers are willing to go for it. It would be a huge hit with the customer for sure.

On 5/21/2024 at 9:08 PM, Dr. Nathan Parker said:

We are considering overhauling our Primary Collections. We won't be updating the existing collections with minor tweaks, but rather, re-building the collections from the ground up. However, customers can still buy the current Primary Collections (no need to wait) and receive Custom Upgrade pricing when we eventually release new collections and only pay for the difference with new books.

I've proposed something really revolutionary if enough publishers are willing to go for it. It would be a huge hit with the customer for sure.

Now I am intrigued.

I can't help but notice that "certain" Greek resources missed the sale. LOL

2 hours ago, josephbradford said:

I can't help but notice that "certain" Greek resources missed the sale. LOL

This was mostly our Primary Collections and Accordance Exclusives sale. Stay turned though, there'll be plenty of time to grab more Greek modules on sale this summer/fall.