Saving Notes in IVP LifeGuides Inconsistent

Louis Lapides

I am going through the LifeGuide on Prayers of the OT. I noticed that when I take notes, some of the notes are missing the next time I visit the pages. A comment box is blank after I had written something in it. Is there a way to "save" my comments? I don't see anything that allows me to do that as in Notes and other User tools.

Temporarily moving this to Tech Support so you can get a quicker answer. If there turns out to be a bug report here, I'll move it back to Bug Reports for you.

• Like 1

Thanks Nathan. I'm only reporting it as a bug because I have never had this issue with Notes or Papers or any module that allows the user to add his/her own notes. I understand that the ability to write in these workbooks is a newer feature in Accordance 14. I write notes in Decker's Reading Koine Greek. No issues. Perhaps it has to do with IVP's products. 

Sounds good. By the way, are you referring to User Notes or saving answers in the IVP Guides themselves (Easy Answers)?

• Like 1

Sorry, I wasn't clear. User Notes work fine. My problem has to do with saving answers in the IVP{ Guides. I wish there was some way of manually saving the answers as with User Notes. 

Thanks for the update. The answers should auto-save when you add them. So what's happening is sometimes the answers aren't saving for you?

Yes, Nathan. That's exactly what is taking place. I may work on a passage and take notes. Everything looks good. The next day, the notes are gone. I'm adding notes in Decker's Reading Koine Greek, which has a similar workbook function. I don't lose any notes. I'll keep my eye on the IVP Guide. I'm going through the Prayers of the OT. Thanks

Sounds good. If you don't get an answer here, try emailing Tech Support

• Like 1