3 different Accordance Files folders.

A. Smith

I transitioned to a new laptop the other day and transferred accordance offline manually (no migration assistant. It worked great. However, I keep my desktop and documents in iCloud. This means I've now got three documents folders in iCloud, each with their own Accordance Files folder. Documents > Documents - Master and Commander is my old MBP. Documents > Documents - Anthony's MacBook Pro is the new mbp. Documents is obviously the iCloud documents folder itself. My question is, which one is accordance using? I can determine and delete the others? Can I pick the one I want to use? I'd rather use the base iCloud documents folder if possible. 

Screenshot2024-04-22at08_48_30.thumb.png.5b8da4fb71ea5cbf7e2510a1c0fefcb9.pngScreenshot2024-04-22at08_48_37.png.9a9252008300758d652ee609379f6bb5.pngScreenshot2024-04-22at08_50_06.thumb.png.61b223ab9da8b09078a74eda930c4c64.png

You can temporarily move all of them outside of iCloud (maybe on the Desktop), then drag back in the one you want to use, then launch Accordance. It should then prompt you to locate the Accordance Files folder, and once you choose it, it should be the correct one.

8 hours ago, Dr. Nathan Parker said:

You can temporarily move all of them outside of iCloud (maybe on the Desktop), then drag back in the one you want to use, then launch Accordance. It should then prompt you to locate the Accordance Files folder, and once you choose it, it should be the correct one.

perfect. Thanks

Keep me posted how it goes.