How to connect greek with the english lexicon?

Dan12

How can I connect my differnt tasks, so that when I click on a greek word the lexicons show up on the right side? Right now a new window pops up, but I want the information to show on the right side!

Screenshot 2024-04-13 120339.png

Can you further elaborate what you're trying to do on this one?

What exactly happens for you when you triple click a greek word?

@Dan12

There are at least 3 ways to do this, depending on what you're after. The third way below sounds like what you're describing, but you might want #1 or #2 for just a quick reference.

1. Turn on Instant Details (lightning symbol in the ribbon menu), click the icon for "Switch to vertical orientation" to put it on the side (or just leave it at the bottom of the screen), then mouse-over the Greek word you want. If you press the CTRL key, you get your preferred lexicon entry (set in Preferences).

2. Triple-click the Greek word to display it in your preferred lexicon in a separate pane. Triple-click can be finicky. If the lexicon doesn't come up, try again with more rapid clicks.

3. Right-click the Greek word -> Research -> [Greek Lexicons]. This pops up a Research pane with multiple Greek lexicons.