Problems with my Accordance - Reinstalled on both machines.

Rodee

See attachments.  Problems with footnoting and copying into e-mail.  Reinstalled Accordance 14 on both computers.

Longstanding problems.

Accordance Problems

My computer – Running Windows 11, latest edition of Accordance 14, and Word 2016.

1.     Page numbers will not populate on footnotes copied with citation.

2.     Footnotes within the copied with citation text will not populate though they still show up in the copied text.

3.     When I copy text into an e-mail, none of the footnotes show, neither the internal ones nor the actual citation.  E-mails with copied text from Logos do list the footnoted reference.

4.     On footnotes (Turabian), the last name appears first though, on my wife’s computer, the first name appears first.  This is not a problem with WORD because the footnotes in copied text from the Logos program appear first name first.

My wife’s computer – Running Windows 10, latest edition of Accordance 14, and Word 2019.

1.     The pages numbers are populating on copied with citation, contra my computer.

2.     The footnotes within the copied text are not populating though they show up in the copied text.

3.     When I copy text into an e-mail, none of the footnotes show, neither the internal ones nor the actual citation.  E-mails with copied text from Logos do list the footnoted reference.

4.     As noted above, on copied text, footnotes (and citations) appear first name first, but on my computer, last name first.

Background info – both computers are set to the same settings in preferences for citations and footnotes.  See screenshots below.  There are three.  The screenshots did not copy in.

Thanks for your help.

Accordance Problems.docx