macOS m2 duplicate texts

Teddy24

For some reason every text is duplicated not sure why that is. Do I need to just go through a delete the duplicates or is there a way to fix that?

@Teddy24 I am running Accordance 14.0.9 on a MacBook Pro 14-inch (2023) with the Apple M2 Pro on Sonoma 14.4.1 and I have not experienced the duplicated text phenomenon that your system is being plagued by. I am not sure what is causing the issue your having but I thank you for reporting this bug/issue here.  

I'm not seeing this issue on any of my machines. I'd recommend emailing Tech Support for assistance.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/3/2024 at 6:13 PM, Teddy24 said:

For some reason every text is duplicated not sure why that is. Do I need to just go through a delete the duplicates or is there a way to fix that?

I installed Accordance 14.0.9 on my new 16-inch MacBook Pro M3 Max running macOS Sonoma 14.4. Accordance seemed to open and run okay. But when I went to Check for Module Updates it froze and had to be "force quit." A few days later I was poking around in the list of modules in my Library and noticed that I had multiple duplicates of some of the TEXT modules. I deleted all of the duplicates and then restarted my computer and reopened Accordance and Checked for updates. Same thing happened. It froze and had to be force quit. Then over the next week or so, whenever I got a spare minute or two, I went on a "search and destroy" mission to find any more duplicate modules that might be lurking somewhere in my Library. Sure enough I found several more duplicate modules in the PARALLELS folder. After removing those duplicates, I did the "Check for Updates" again AND IT WORKED! Evidently the duplicate modules were the cause of the freezing when it checked for updates. So, maybe try looking through your list of modules in your Library and see if there are any duplicates. You will need to look in every folder in your Library. If you find any duplicates, control-click to select the duplicate and then delete it (move it to the trash). Hopefully that will solve your problems. Let me know if that helps.

• Like 1

There are a handful of people seeing this issue. Keep us posted how it goes.

On 4/4/2024 at 1:13 AM, Teddy24 said:

Duplicated in the library or in easy install? I've had the problem of easy install telling me I don't have modules installed which are actually open in my workspace! But no issue of duplicates in the library. 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Got the same problem with duplicated text/bibles. 

Got a MacBook Pro M1, the latest versions of both macOS and Accordance. 

Edited by edwardsson