Today Only: "Accordance Vision" on Apple Vision Pro

Dr. Nathan Parker

Today Only! "Accordance Vision" is now available on the Apple Vision Pro for one day only!

Visualize the Bible like never before with "Accordance Vision"

• PhotoGuide comes alive with immersive experiences that allows you to feel like you're walking in the Holy Land!
  • Point yourself wearing your Apple Vision Pro at any print Bible and see your Accordance highlights and search result words highlighted over your print Bible
  • Place all of your Accordance modules in 3D space around you and layout your dynamic workspaces 
  • and SO much more!

Remember though, we're only going to be offering this app today, so act fast!

Happy April 1st everyone!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Dr. Nathan Parker said:

Today Only! "Accordance Vision" is now available on the Apple Vision Pro for one day only!...

Whenever, the web version of accordance is released one will be able to access it through the Apple Vision Pro's web browser. So, I think Accordance's effort, time, and money would be have been better spent on the web app than make special app version for the the Vision Pro than what you seem to be offering now.  

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Brian K. Mitchell said:

Whenever, the web version of accordance is released one will be able to access it through the Apple Vision Pro's web browser. So, I think Accordance's effort, time, and money would be have been better spent on the web app than make special app version for the the Vision Pro than what you seem to be offering now.  

What day was today? 😂

@Brian K. Mitchell Check today's date. There's a very good reason I said you can only download the app today only. :-)

On a side note, our module developers have also released 1,000,000 new titles for Accordance, but again, you can only take advantage of them today only. :-)

We could have thrown in a storewide "100% Off Sale" today only, but that would have conflicted with our 25% Off storewide sale. We decided to release the Vision Pro app and 1,000,000 books instead. Why travel to a store for a million books when you can get them in Accordance today only? :-)

11 hours ago, Dr. Nathan Parker said:

Check today's date. There's a very good reason I said you can only download the app today only. 🙂

At the moment I am writing it is Tuesday April 2nd 21:22/8:22 pm (GMT+9) when I wrote my first comment hours ago it was also April 2nd. However, I am not sure what today's date has to do with anything.

1 hour ago, Brian K. Mitchell said:

At the moment I am writing it is Tuesday April 2nd 21:22/8:22 pm (GMT+9) when I wrote my first comment hours ago it was also April 2nd. However, I am not sure what today's date has to do with anything.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/April_Fools'_Day

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mhanel said:

@mhanel thank you! Now, I think I understand.

Where, I live April 1st marks the begining of the new school year as well as the begining of the fiscal/bussiness year. It's a rather serious but happy time of year. 

I found out that iPad apps actually can run on the Apple Vision Pro even as is without any additional optimizations, so the joke may be on me this year!

3 hours ago, Dr. Nathan Parker said:

iPad apps actually can run on the Apple Vision Pro even as is without any additional optimizations

Hey, that is good to know. In the future I do think apple vision pro is a sign of the things to come in that spatial computing might start replacing the smart phone for some people in the future. But, in the mean while  I also think mainframe servers, desktop, and laptops(notebooks) are going to hang around a lot longer.

22 hours ago, Dr. Nathan Parker said:

We could have thrown in a storewide "100% Off Sale" today only, but that would have conflicted with our 25% Off storewide sale. We decided to release the Vision Pro app and 1,000,000 books instead. Why travel to a store for a million books when you can get them in Accordance today only? 🙂

My coupon code is not working.... April Fool free100

1 hour ago, ReformedDoc said:

My coupon code is not working.... April Fool free100

That's because you're trying to stack it with the 25% Off Storewide Coupon and get 125% Off. :-)

Reminds me of the Candid Camera episode that did the "110% Sale".

• Like 1