No gloss definition in Peshitta Add-on: Peshitta (Syriac) OT, NT & Gospels

henryaukc

I just bought the Peshitta Add-on: Peshitta (Syriac) OT, NT & Gospels. But I dont find any gloss in the instant detail

IMG_4391.jpeg

I also have a problem with this: I can’t get the gloss to show up on my iPad, but it does appear on my iPhone. This may be related to installing on the iPad more recently rather than the difference of device.

It is discouraging if this is what I got after buying the expensive package.

Since it works on your iPhone but not iPad, I'd recommend emailing Tech Support on this. Might be a bug. I can also test this on my iPhone and iPad. If you could post your Accordance Mobile version numbers and iOS/iPadOS versions, that'd help.

my Accordance Mobile 3.4.3; iPadOS 17.4.1

19 hours ago, Dr. Nathan Parker said:

Since it works on your iPhone but not iPad, I'd recommend emailing Tech Support on this. Might be a bug. I can also test this on my iPhone and iPad. If you could post your Accordance Mobile version numbers and iOS/iPadOS versions, that'd help.

I'm using Accordance mobile 3.4.3 on both devices, which are running iOS 17.4.1 and iPadOS 17.4.1. I'll email tech support.

Edited by jlm

@jlm Sounds good. Update us here and let us know how it goes. If I need to test anything, just let me know.

I just check the mobile app. It can’t show the gloss too. 

IMG_7321.png