Psalms Book Divisions in Accordance

Robb B

I would like to request the book divisions in the Psalms be added to all the English texts that include them. Some of the texts include them (ESV, LSB, NASB2020), but others do not (NASB1995, CBS 2017). It would be nice if they were consistently in all English versions. Thank you for your consideration.

If the book divisions are there in print, they need to be there in the Accordance modules. I'd assume that these divisions are in most modern Bibles. 

My 95 NASB and my HCSB have them in print. I don’t have a print CSB. 

@Mark Allison Would this need to be added to the modules themselves or a programming feature request?

If it's a programming request, I'll add it to my feature requests list.

If it's something done in-module, this might make for another project I could try when I start Bible development. It could be another low hanging fruit project I could tackle to improve my Bible development skills and make some nice refinements in the process.

@Dr. Nathan Parker It's a feature of the headings file, that needs to be added to Bibles that are missing them. You'll notice that when you open the NAS95, for example, searching by "headings" is not an option, because the headings are completely missing. 

Thanks for the info! I'll chat with David about it when I start Bible development and see if this would be a nice little project to tackle.