Lexham Geographic Commentary

Robb B

I am requesting adding the Lexham Geographic Commentary series to Accordance. I have been reading through the print versions of these commentaries and have really enjoyed them. Currently the NT is finished and the volume on the Pentateuch was just released this past week. The articles are concise but informative, the bibliographies immensely helpful for further study, and the maps and images are excellent quality. It would make a great addition to my Accordance library. Here is where they are on Amazon for reference: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CLKWGJLT?binding=hardcover&searchxofy=true&ref_=dbs_s_aps_series_rwt_thcv&qid=1709354185&sr=8-1

• Like 1

Lexham is the publishing arm of Logos, Accordance's chief competitor. I think it is unlikely that anything from them will find its way to Accordance.

• Like 1

The ESV Archaeology Study Bible Notes may be useful for you. It is edited by the Barry J. Beitzel as well. I have his New Moody Bible Atlas in print and have used it frequently.

https://www.accordancebible.com/product/esv-archaeology-study-bible-the/

3 hours ago, justinjevans said:

Lexham is the publishing arm of Logos, Accordance's chief competitor. I think it is unlikely that anything from them will find its way to Accordance.

That is what I was thinking.

9 hours ago, justinjevans said:

True. Right now, highly unlikely. Whenever I get bored down the road, I wish I could make an attempt at it for at least to bring some entertainment into my life.

I didn’t realize the connection. Thanks for the information.