2024 Elipse and Summer Travel

Dr. Nathan Parker

A couple of minor announcements I wanted to mention:

• My town (Hot Springs, AR) is in the path of the 2024 Eclipse, and we're expecting an influx of tourism here. We've been told the extra pressure on our infrastructure could cause temporary outages with Internet, cell phone service, or power (hopefully not, but we'll see). I will continue working "business as usual" unless an outage happens, and even then, it should be temporary. The majority of the Accordance Staff is not in the path of the eclipse, so someone can continue monitoring the forums in the event I encounter any temporary outages. If any Accordance users are going to be in Hot Springs for the 2024 Eclipse, feel free to DM me. We could look at having an "Accordance Users Meetup" at a nearby restaurant and share Accordance user tips with each other. Could be fun!
  • The final two weeks in June, I will be doing some traveling to North Arkansas for some weather-related work in an area without Wi-Fi and potentially spotty cellular coverage at times. I will head into a town at least twice a week during those two weeks to check the Accordance Forums and emails, as well attend company meetings. During this time, other Accordance Staff members will monitor the forums regularly, and I will chime in on one of my days with Wi-Fi access or will chime in if something urgent warrants my attention. I will also be doing some additional traveling in Arkansas for a couple of weeks this summer (likely July or August), but I will have full Wi-Fi access during that time and will be working 100% "business as usual" during that time.
  • Like 1